HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 04:14 AM
Switzerland
Joined Dec 2001
8 Posts
Discussion
Gening digital servos not working with Orangerx receivers

I am having problems with Gening digital servos (D561 and D90) with Orangerx receivers (R410x and R615x): servos are shaking randomly up to full travel. It looks like servos would be receiving some random signal.

I am using Spektrum DX9 TX, binds with DSMX 22ms

If I put the servos on a Spektrum receiver, everything is fine.
If I put some analog servo on Orangerx receiver: servo is working fine.

I read that both Orangerx receivers and these Gening servos support CPPM. Could this be an issue? some incompatibility? However I do not understand why. From what I could read, you have to use batt/bind slot for using CPPM on Orangerx receivers and I plug my servos on the usual channels slot.

I did quite a lot of research on the web and I am out of clue. Any help greatly appreciated!
srouil is online now Find More Posts by srouil
to remove ads between posts