New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 09:50 PM
Find More Posts by bra1nphuk
Austria, Vienna
Joined Feb 2014
101 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianGoesPro View Post
That material is impressive! And I do have the Effio-V so I am indeed interested

I am new to shapeways, where do they print? How about taxes and shipping? I see the HS1177 version listed at 18.87€ is that without shipping & tax? (I guess it is^^) What price point do you expect the Effio Version to be? Around the same?

Already thank you for designing those!
Do you have the aluminium HS1182 Effio-V or the boardcam?

Shapeways is awesome, you should look into it!
Their HQ is in New York but they also have a production facility in the Netherlands.

The Effio-V version will be pretty much the same price as the price depends mostly on the volume of the used material and that probably will not change all that much.
I donīt know how the tax system in the USA works! In the EU the tax is already included in the listed price but that may be different for you!

The price may seem high for a bit of plastic, but you have to keep in mind that this is not a mass production item. When you order something from shapeways, they print a single one of it, then it gets polished and dyed to your chosen colour and then sent to you.
bra1nphuk is offline Find More Posts by bra1nphuk
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 11:14 PM
Find More Posts by lpabmendez
United States, LA, Mandeville
Joined Jan 2015
99 Posts
Some rate mode question

If the quad is pitched forward let's say 30°, if I put left yaw the quad stays on same heading buy now it has a 30° R roll angle. I thought rate mode the quad keeps its attitude/angle?
lpabmendez is online now Find More Posts by lpabmendez
Old Today, 05:07 AM
Find More Posts by Orca the Porker
United Kingdom, England, Essex
Joined Feb 2015
72 Posts
Need to replace the Nylon bolts with Aluminium. A silly little crash yesterday took out my Vtx when the top plate came off. Are you guys using the same length Alloy bolts as the standard Nylons? 6mm?

Wasn't sure whether to use longer bolts to stop the stand off threads stripping.
Orca the Porker is online now Find More Posts by Orca the Porker
Old Today, 06:15 AM
Find More Posts by JulianGoesPro
Joined Jun 2014
1,250 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bra1nphuk View Post
Do you have the aluminium HS1182 Effio-V or the boardcam?
I use it without the case but I think I have the case laying around somewhere but not sure that ain't too big for the BO^^

I am from germany so netherlands is fine
JulianGoesPro is online now Find More Posts by JulianGoesPro