HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by tsx04, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 09, 2013, 08:19 PM
tsx04
United States, HI, Kailua Kona
Joined Dec 2003
38 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
For Sale
F4U CORSAIR Custom Built by Joe Malinchak!!

Selling my prized CUSTOM BUILT F4U Corsair hand built by Joe Malinchak. This is basically "Unobtanium" and hate to sell it but its time to pass it on to the next Pilot. Joe was gracious enough to build this for me and is a real piece of flying ART.

This model uses rudder and throttle just like Plantraco Classroom Fighters (which Joe designed). The flaps are lowered a bit on this design as they seem to allow the model to make better turns using only rudder control. They also allow the model to fly slower.

The model uses the same GB05 gearbox and motor as the Classroom Fighters, but with a smaller prop. With the GB05 the model will cruse around nicely on 1/2 power! It flies like its on rails and looks incredible in the sky!

The model comes complete with its very own CUSTOM STAND which utilizes tiny magnets for stability....It really is a "gotta have" for collectors or ]ust flying enthusiests!

The model uses the standard Full River 20 cell sold by Plantraco and others.

The model will have its own box that is placed in a larger box to protect it from shipping damage.
Need to make room for another project.....

Price: "Fair n Reasonable offers accepted"...PM me please. Thanks
tsx04 is offline Find More Posts by tsx04
Last edited by tsx04; Dec 09, 2013 at 08:27 PM.
to remove ads between posts