tmoon is offline Find More Posts by tmoon
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 03, 2014, 06:14 PM
Vanadu
Canada, YT, Whitehorse
Joined Dec 2008
3,855 Posts
Here are some pics of my ifs wraith. I did it with the front of a Hobbyking trooper and it's turned out nicely. This is my second wraith, I sold my first one off after trail running was getting too easy. A friend of mine decided to sell his ridgecrest so I bought it and converted it to a wraith for this project. With all of this 'yeti' talk, it got me thinking about an ifs wraith and with a trooper just laying around, it seemed like a great rig to build.

It's running an scx10 tranny with all metal gears, (sounds beefy), axial ae-2 esc, two hi-tech servos front and back. I ordered as 'basten's rear-steer module' and it's really cool, exactly what this rig needed. It let's you select your steering of front steer only, rear only, front and rear and crab. I've only had time to have it out on the trail twice but it's a blast to drive.
Heavy Chevy is offline Find More Posts by Heavy Chevy
Last edited by Heavy Chevy; Aug 05, 2014 at 02:09 AM.