Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Oct 16, 2012, 07:48 PM
Joined Sep 2012
17 Posts
Discussion
Shantou firecabbage toy industrial co.,ltd

Calling out FireCabbage.

I have made a purchase on 31/08/12 via Aliexpress through this company for WL V911 4CH RTF.
After 3 weeks, I have request for a confirmation tracking as the one provided was in my local country and not China.

I spoke to Salsa Lin via their live chat, he advised to wait around 40 days.
He has supplied me with a tracking website which shows the order is still in China after 5 weeks I

I have warn them before posting on rcgroups with numerous attempt in live chat to the company and sent many emails, the frustration of knowing they have ignore me.

I'm pretty sure at some time in our life we have shop around for a bargain or a sale, this supplier advised it is my fault for choosing free shipping.
It is now approaching the 50 day mark and I have already put in a dispute via Aliexpress but it looks like they have not done anything about it.

What to do next?
rcfascination is offline Find More Posts by rcfascination
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 16, 2012, 08:40 PM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Don't use Aliexpress again?

Credit card or Paypal should be used. They offer a ton of protection.
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Oct 22, 2012, 12:30 AM
Suspended Account
United States, CA, Corona
Joined Nov 2003
554 Posts
Use paypal to buy the item, if you dont receive the item they will refund your money.
warbirdguyn951 is offline Find More Posts by warbirdguyn951
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Oct 23, 2012, 08:49 PM
An Ordinary User
United States, VA, Fluvanna
Joined Jan 2011
1,175 Posts
How long did FireCabbage take to post the package?

The fact that it has been posted seems to relieve FC of any blame. I don't see why it's their fault. China Post and HK Post can take a week or more even after the package is picked up, and that's for the registered air mail. SAL is completely different. I think they transport the mail by mule with that method.

I found a estimated shipping time table here
http://www.chinabookshop.net/estimat...pping_time.php

Normal air mail from China usually takes around 21 days to reach me here in the US from the day the China Post or HK Post picks it up. SAL mail can be double that/ Also, it may say it's still in HK but in reality be on the boat (SAL mail) already. Once it leaves HK and makes it to your country you can start tracking it again using your domestic mail provider's tracking site (eg usps.com).

There is very little tracking between HK and your country. This can be a few days or a week by airmail (it can get stuck in customs). May take much longer using SAL.

In any case, FireCabbage provided a valid tracking number and SAL is slower than regular air mail so I'm not conviced that anyone has done anything wrong. If the package doesn't arrive after 6 weeks from the time it entered the China Post system then you might have a case against them for losing it. Or, if it gets lost in customs or your domestic mail system you might have a case against your own mail system. At this point, even though you feel like it has taken too long, it is still within the expected delivery time for SAL mail (the shipping method you chose, remember).

If this was regular air mail then I would completely agree that FC or Aliexpress took too long to ship but now that it's in the mail I don't think PayPal or a CC company would refund your money until some time has passed after the obligatory delay of 45 - 60 days to allow for it to "show up". After all, the tracking # is still active and the package is quite possibly on it's way to you. Nobody wants to give a refund under those conditions.

BangGood has free shipping on everything I've bought or considered buying. Some large items (overr 2kg) are automatically sent via SAL to save them money. I would not buy any of these items and use the free shipping for that reason. I'd rather pay for airmail and get it this month.
GooberSB is online now Find More Posts by GooberSB
Old Oct 23, 2012, 10:29 PM
Joined Sep 2012
17 Posts
I have checked and the order was placed on 29 Aug 2012, a confirmation of shipment was on 31 Aug 2012 via China Post Air Mail to be exact.
A tracking number:RBXXXXXXXCN was provided with a local link http://auspost.com.au/track/, this link is for local Post and the tracking number is non trackable on this site.

I spoke to a guy via Aliexpress live chat after 3 weeks, he advised in busy period it may take up to 40 days.
He then provided a China tracking site which shows a few progression of where the item is located but was stuck at the same location after 5 weeks.

Aliexpress only gave 45 days for their buyers protection to submit a dispute.
I have tried numerous times to contact this supplier and the guy on live chat after 3 weeks is virtually non existence.
It is now approaching the 60 day mark.
So what do I do, just forget about it and pray and hope for the best that it would arrive before Christmas and use it as a Christmas present.
I have now placed a credit card dispute and this may take up to 45 days to sort out the matter .
Old Oct 24, 2012, 11:10 AM
An Ordinary User
Joined Jan 2011
1,175 Posts
What is the location it has been for 5 weeks? If you post the China tracking portion people may be able to offer some encouragement or stories of "that happened to me".

Starting the CC dispute now is a good idea. By the time the dispute is underway, you will have better knowledge of the situation. If the package eventually arrives before the CC dispute has been completed, you can cancel it. It does take time so be prepared to wait and let things progress normally.
Old Nov 04, 2012, 06:32 AM
Joined Sep 2012
17 Posts
Its been a while since I post, http://www.17track.net/IndexEn.html
is the tracking site and it use to have some information, now it comes up with an error.
RB021403623CN is my tracking number if you want to try it.
I given up contacting those scam con artist.
I will wait to hear from my CC company!
Old Nov 04, 2012, 08:16 AM
An Ordinary User
Joined Jan 2011
1,175 Posts
I've had trouble tracking some RB items myself. They are fairly low priority and don't seem to be kept up with.

Since it's not in Australia after a month, I'd be calling the CC company myself. I still don't think it is the fault of aliexpress or the seller but I would begin a claim that the package was lost in the mail. An unregistered package is easy prey for the postal workers in any country.
Old Nov 07, 2012, 06:58 AM
Joined Jan 2012
25 Posts
FireCabbage has gone, hasn't it?
I don't see any products on the page.
helium voice is offline Find More Posts by helium voice
Old Nov 07, 2012, 11:52 AM
An Ordinary User
Joined Jan 2011
1,175 Posts
From the WL Toys v911 forum it seems that FireCabbage disappeard around Nov 1. There were no complaints about FireCabbage in that forum that I ever saw (in fact people who ordered parts for the v911 were very happy with him).

People were still receiving their orders at the end of Oct so I suspect it disappeared in the mail system (rather than not shipped at all).
Old Nov 08, 2012, 06:10 PM
Joined Sep 2012
17 Posts
After the third week of payment, they don't reply to your emails or via live chat, however they were still online.