HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 04:11 PM
United States, MI, Houghton
Joined Jan 2005
4,927 Posts
No truer words have ever been said! I guess I'm a solitary man outstanding in my field!
snowman is offline Find More Posts by snowman
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 05:46 PM
Walk of Shame Season :)
NY
Joined Jun 2008
4,758 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowDog1974 View Post
I stand behind glow airplanes at the field when they are being started...I love the smell too, I just don't love cleaning up my plane afterwards.
DOG are you holding out on me? You were there at the King 50! PM me what you know dude!
Oh by George cleaning your planes after a nitro run is awesome its when you get to caress each part and make sure she's all set with no cracks or loose bolts assuring another beautiful flight i might need a cold shower now

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman View Post
No truer words have ever been said! I guess I'm a solitary man outstanding in my field!
It's not right that you stand alone, I feel the same way about the cheese

I'm really hoping they make good on this engine, I don't see why they wouldn't actually I've been so loyal to them for a very long time.
Waldopepperaxe is offline Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Old Yesterday, 06:24 PM
BANG IT!!!
United States, PA, Bellefonte
Joined Dec 2007
12,044 Posts
I sort of slithered over to FG to see all the random silliness.

Point of order... If you are FIRED... "typically" they will lock out your accounts and prevent you from saying "by, send anything you need to so and so".... Unless the hi jacked his account after and posted that on his behalf to cover it all up.

Forum Drama KILLS me.... Right now there are 6 other people starting their own forum and at least 10 starting their own Facebook Groups to put the screws to the man for firing Steve...... Well there are a couple happy he is gone and want to bring back the last guy from 8.5 years ago...

I may have attended the last ever HuckFest there will be...
DaOldGuy is offline Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
Old Yesterday, 06:52 PM
3d NOOBular
USA, UT, St George
Joined Aug 2010
7,864 Posts
Factions are inevitible. Never realized how good things were when I first got into the hobby. Upheaval is just part of the human experience. Im sure things will settle down in time.
3DNater is offline Find More Posts by 3DNater
Old Yesterday, 07:00 PM View Post
David22
This user has a lot of rule violations, so we are hiding their post. Show it to me anyway.
Old Yesterday, 08:02 PM
BANG IT!!!
Joined Dec 2007
12,044 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DNater View Post
Factions are inevitible. Never realized how good things were when I first got into the hobby. Upheaval is just part of the human experience. Im sure things will settle down in time.
Were they good or were we just not in the know of the drama? Should be a hobby to relax and have fun.

I should work on the fun cub... DA sent me the wrong wrist pin bearings so that is on hold for a bit.
Old Yesterday, 08:09 PM
3d NOOBular
USA, UT, St George
Joined Aug 2010
7,864 Posts
well... I ordered new landing gear for my 30cc slick yesterday and it arrived TODAY! How is that? overnight baby
3DNater is offline Find More Posts by 3DNater
Old Yesterday, 08:15 PM
BANG IT!!!
Joined Dec 2007
12,044 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DNater View Post
well... I ordered new landing gear for my 30cc slick yesterday and it arrived TODAY! How is that? overnight baby
Prolly doesn't hurt being near Vegas, bound to be a big hub. That is cool.

The kids are leaving Illinois now and driving out to stay a few days. I think I will take a half day tomorrow.
Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM
NY
Joined Jun 2008
4,758 Posts
Very cool 3DNA now that's service!!!

DOG that's great enjoy your time with them.

Hey David we've missed those popcorns lol

Well tomorrow night is our annual rockin on The river cruise wahoooooo love jamming on the top deck of a big ol riverboat cruise ship, we get the top deck and some great friends of ours has another great band that we've shared the stage with in the past are also playing so the Hudson River will be rocking tomorrow night, and then We have a pig roast were playing Saturday which is suppose to have about 300 people son its going to be a fun but busy weekend as we still need to keep packing and moving in between it all lol and of course hopefully a flight Saturday morn but that's not looking good, no rest for the weary as they say lol
Old Today, 05:38 AM
Unregistered User
United States, MO, Winston
Joined Jan 2011
801 Posts
Good luck Waldo with the cruise, sounds like a blast. Wish we all could come up and attend, wow an entire ship full of Waldo groupies!
Kerwin49 is online now Find More Posts by Kerwin49
Old Today, 06:47 AM
NY
Joined Jun 2008
4,758 Posts
That would be awesome to have all you nut bags on the same ship lol it would be mandatory to bring a pontoon plane Lol