SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 26, 2014, 12:03 AM
Joined Dec 2013
1 Posts
I also think it's a problem with cheap ESCs.. I also had the same problem with a HK 18-20A SS series ESC. With that, when I use a fully charged 2S ,( @ 8.20v ) The plane suffered from the same problems that you have.. But after I discharged the battery down to 7.99v, All runs well without issues.. I think the program of the ESC identifies a 2S battery when it's less than 8v. otherwise, it thinks that the battery is a super-discharged 3S, and activates the LVC. If you have the knowledge, programming the ESC with SimonK firmware will solve the issue in no time.. Thanks!
TechAdiya is offline Find More Posts by TechAdiya
to remove ads between posts