Old Feb 25, 2013, 11:58 AM
adicted to FFF...!!!
Caracas/Venezuela
Joined Jun 2005
828 Posts
Help!
Autora 9 gyro problem

hello

I have an Aurora 9 since it came out to the market, and Iīve been flying my helicopters without any problems, XL 1005 gas(GY401 gyro) and a new Trex 550E (JR G2703D gyro)

but now, since I upgraded the Aurora to the latest 2 versions, both of my helis are drifting the tail in Tail Lock mode, the problem is fixed using a few clicks of trim. (only in normal mode using revomix; rudder trim is accepted, not in heading hold or tail lock)

The tail links are ok and so the tail rotors, Iīve rechecked many times tail setup on both helis by manual; and even link setup as described in the GY401 manual ( I have 8 years building helis this way without any problems)

this canīt be a gyro problem, because the problem comes and goes with different helis and different gyros (Iīve tested the same problem with 2 different gyros in in the Trex 550E)

in my opinion, some kind of bug must be in the Aurora 9 gyro software

I never saw this problem with the first software version

I request to Hitec engineers to fix the gyro software

thankyou
luis104 is offline Find More Posts by luis104
to remove ads between posts