HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 11, 2014, 03:50 AM
United States, CT, Newington
Joined Mar 2014
6 Posts
Hadron

Nice plain, but I have to sell one of mine. I have a second one...

New, assembled, never flown... in Connecticut

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...ghlight=hadron
Dietmar Mueller is offline Find More Posts by Dietmar Mueller
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 11, 2014, 11:43 AM
United States, NC, Cary
Joined May 2014
98 Posts
I thought I saw a post here of someone claiming they were able to knife edge their Hadron. I'd sure be interested in their technique. I have many, many flights on numerous Hadrons I've owned and I've never been able to knife edge mine.

I've tried it rudder only. Thrust vectoring only. Both rudder and thrust vectoring and for me it is just aerodynamically impossible. Once you throw the low wing forward it just looses balance and wants to tuck and tumble.

So I'd be interested in your setup and technique. I think knife edging this plane would look super cool.

I'd also be interested in other maneuvers people have been able to come up with other than flat spinning which quite honestly has run it's course.
Dadawada is offline Find More Posts by Dadawada
Old Nov 06, 2014, 02:42 AM
Joined Nov 2014
2 Posts
Is there any possible way for me to get ahold of this awesome plane without paying over 100 dollars in shipping to get it sent to Australia :/ Really want this plane it's aerodynamics are unlike anything I've ever seen on a plane. Is there any Australian redistributes or anything for this? At the total the plane is ending up costing over $330 AUD, really want one but can't pay that much. Pretty frustrating as I can get the Radjet Ultra for like 120 AUD so this is really pushing it :/
draognzboy is offline Find More Posts by draognzboy
Old Nov 06, 2014, 12:10 PM
United States, MO, Fenton
Joined Jan 2012
2,260 Posts
The trouble is the size of the box. Unless Hobico opens Asian distribution you are probably out of luck.
Fentonflyers is online now Find More Posts by Fentonflyers
Old Nov 06, 2014, 05:29 PM
United States, NC, Cary
Joined May 2014
98 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by draognzboy View Post
Is there any possible way for me to get ahold of this awesome plane without paying over 100 dollars in shipping to get it sent to Australia :/ Really want this plane it's aerodynamics are unlike anything I've ever seen on a plane. Is there any Australian redistributes or anything for this? At the total the plane is ending up costing over $330 AUD, really want one but can't pay that much. Pretty frustrating as I can get the Radjet Ultra for like 120 AUD so this is really pushing it :/
Not what you want to hear but if you ever make it to the U.S., more particularly North Carolina I'll let you fly mine...
Dadawada is offline Find More Posts by Dadawada
Old Nov 08, 2014, 07:40 PM
that's gonna leave a scar
United States, NC, Mooresville
Joined Aug 2007
3,543 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fentonflyers View Post
the trouble is the size of the box. Unless hobico opens asian distribution you are probably out of luck.
Huge box !!
KCinNC is offline Find More Posts by KCinNC