HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Sabin, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Today, 12:29 AM
Flew the prop off it.
Canada, BC, Sechelt
Joined May 2008
1,106 Posts
Rant
What is this...

Bit of a rant here, kind of pent up. crappy day and things are just going sideways.

So I'm talking to someone casually regarding servos and what to look for in various applications, and the guy tells me that I should only buy servos made for cars because they're 'specifically engineered for steering'... as if to tell me that aircraft servos aren't good or strong enough for the applications.

Well, I beg to differ. From what I've seen, servos for aircraft HAVE to be just as good if not better for car steering applications. And if they deliver the torque and speed that I want, why would I pay 40, 50 or even 60 bucks more for the same thing? I'm no idiot. I do my research. And I can tell when someone is trying to push me into a direction I don't want to go.
Sabin is online now Find More Posts by Sabin
RCG Plus Member