HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 10, 2014, 06:42 AM
Joined Jun 2013
249 Posts
i'm having trouble with Ft007. Seem it can't BIND . Led on RX flash very quickly then flash slow. I don't see document about BIND , so i can not connect transmiter and receiver

anyone can give recomend for me about this problem ?
John michel is online now Find More Posts by John michel
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 10, 2014, 11:38 AM
Joined Jul 2013
11 Posts
So great, so fast. Very nice review. Your boat runs fast.
dangquang kdc is online now Find More Posts by dangquang kdc
Old Apr 10, 2014, 01:28 PM
Joined Apr 2014
19 Posts
Ft007

6100 is way to high a kv. 3500is just about right. Props that come with 007 are 4 pitch and a higher pitch of 6 will get it on plane. I'm putting this in 1 posting. Jan showed a cooling jacket and a brush cooling for tabs. I wish those .cooling jackets had a better view ( picture ).
Whiteout is offline Find More Posts by Whiteout
Old Apr 10, 2014, 08:53 PM
Big 3D
Lufkin, TX
Joined Feb 2003
869 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by John michel View Post
i'm having trouble with Ft007. Seem it can't BIND . Led on RX flash very quickly then flash slow. I don't see document about BIND , so i can not connect transmiter and receiver

anyone can give recomend for me about this problem ?

First jumper the safety. Then plug in battery and turn on tx within 2 sec.

Helps to have a helper
jamin is offline Find More Posts by jamin
Old Apr 10, 2014, 09:21 PM
New Zealand, Wellington, Wellington City
Joined Apr 2014
2 Posts
Prop tuning

Hi guys,

One modification I've found from LRP is on the prop which will improve the ability to get up to speed and plane quicker. I've done this and can confirm a preformance gain.

Check it out below:
LRP
cbtdi is offline Find More Posts by cbtdi
Old Apr 11, 2014, 10:05 AM
Joined Apr 2014
19 Posts
Ft007

What your doing is bending to increase the pitch of blade. Also what is diameter of inside of prop? OSE has carbon fiber props in the 6 pitch x 29mm or even 31mm but with factory motor, it may get hot if not cooled. Also with carbon fiber props in the 31mm, you could sand down the tips to 30mm and go from there. I would appreciate an answer on factory prop id as I broke my hip 6 weeks ago and shop is in basement and not allowed down steps for awhile, thanks.
Whiteout is offline Find More Posts by Whiteout
Old Apr 12, 2014, 02:15 AM
New Zealand, Wellington, Wellington City
Joined Apr 2014
2 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteout View Post
What your doing is bending to increase the pitch of blade. Also what is diameter of inside of prop? OSE has carbon fiber props in the 6 pitch x 29mm or even 31mm but with factory motor, it may get hot if not cooled. Also with carbon fiber props in the 31mm, you could sand down the tips to 30mm and go from there. I would appreciate an answer on factory prop id as I broke my hip 6 weeks ago and shop is in basement and not allowed down steps for awhile, thanks.
Hi Whiteout, not sure on the diameter of inside of prop as I don't have any vernier calipers to measure with. Someone else might be able to help here... also, haven't noticed the motor heating up more than normal so it still seems to be in the zone after the tweak
cbtdi is offline Find More Posts by cbtdi