HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 27, 2013, 09:17 PM
Joined Jul 2011
28 Posts
Discussion
I am back and looking

Hello everybody,
I used to be very active on this forum until I ran out of funding to build a submarine I wanted to build out of scratch. So now I am back and looking for a possible kit to buy. I have a job. I am looking for a submarine that can dive below around 10 ft. I would like it to be a static diver but I would be fine with a dynamic diver. It needs to be a fairly simple kit because I do not have much experience, at the moment I don't really have a price limit but don't want to spend more than $1500. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Thanks.
RamSub is offline Find More Posts by RamSub
Last edited by RamSub; Jul 24, 2013 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Typo's, looking again, have money now.
to remove ads between posts