HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 10:38 AM
Tri-Quad-Hexa-Octo-copters!!
United States, TX, San Antonio
Joined Feb 2007
14,273 Posts
Hi J,
Try just putting "autoquad.org" in your address bar. There is no preceding "www". http://autoquad.org/
Cheers,
Jim
Quadrocopter and Tricopter Info Mega Link Index
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdmagoo View Post
Something is wrong, I have tried three different computers, an ipad and an iphone. I have tried Firefox, Safari and Internet explorer and even tried a different wifi network. I also tried the mobile phone internet but still cannot log onto either the forum or the main website. It was working perfectly for me all day until now.
jesolins is offline Find More Posts by jesolins
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 11:25 AM
United States, MN, St Cloud
Joined Jan 2012
392 Posts
Jussi I've sent you a couple of private messages. I wanted to send my board to you first to see if it works (I purchased it used and if it works upgrade it to a DIMU
Thanx
Rich
richkphoto is online now Find More Posts by richkphoto
Old Yesterday, 04:41 PM
Friend is a 4 letter word...
3rd stone from the sun
Joined May 2007
2,648 Posts
Quote:
Jussi I think the AQ wiki will need to be updated with this information, it does show a video with it clamped down the same as in this video.
Yes, I know. I am working on it and other guides too, but I need new DIMU´s in before I can do a new mounting guide. The interest for these was a bit overwhelming, and I am cleared out. More is already on the way.

And I am not saying the clamps are a complete no-no. Just make sure that you are not flexing the IMU when you mount it.

But its very important to clean pads first. Doing so will help to secure that you mount the header exactly flush with the board and that IS important

If the pads are cleaned and you clamp down right on top of the headers and only use 1 clamp at a time, I think you will be safe doing it the way its described in the wiki.

The wiki also notes to make sure you are not putting direct pressure on the DIMU board if using a clamp to hold it...
JussiH is offline Find More Posts by JussiH
RCG Plus Member
Old Yesterday, 04:56 PM
Joined Aug 2012
259 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesolins View Post
Hi J,
Try just putting "autoquad.org" in your address bar. There is no preceding "www". http://autoquad.org/
Cheers,
Jim
I have tried that thanks.

I'm at a loss if everybody else can load the page, I really have no idea why this is happening, particularly when I have tried other peoples devices on their own network. Which rules out a problem at my end.

Hmm maybe my wife has somehow disabled the autoquad site from all Australians because I spend to much time there
Jdmagoo is offline Find More Posts by Jdmagoo
Old Yesterday, 06:15 PM
Tri-Quad-Hexa-Octo-copters!!
United States, TX, San Antonio
Joined Feb 2007
14,273 Posts
J,
Does it appear in a list when you Google "autoquad"? If so then it might be your ISP is being blocked. Try this too: http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/autoquad.com.html
Check your DNS server that is set on your router and or PC/Laptop/Mac network adapter and change it to the Google one 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4.
Let us know what you find.
Cheers,
Jim
Quote:
I have tried that thanks.

I'm at a loss if everybody else can load the page, I really have no idea why this is happening, particularly when I have tried other peoples devices on their own network. Which rules out a problem at my end.

Hmm maybe my wife has somehow disabled the autoquad site from all Australians because I spend to much time there
jesolins is offline Find More Posts by jesolins
Old Yesterday, 10:37 PM
Joined Aug 2012
259 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesolins View Post
J,
Does it appear in a list when you Google "autoquad"? If so then it might be your ISP is being blocked. Try this too: http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/autoquad.com.html
Check your DNS server that is set on your router and or PC/Laptop/Mac network adapter and change it to the Google one 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4.
Let us know what you find.
Cheers,
Jim
Thanks for your help much appreciated.

I just spent past few hours trying to sort this out and it turns out it was Telstra (my mobile phone and internet provider) for whatever reason Telstra stopped passing connections through to the hosting server.
Anyway I had to setup a US based VPN tunnel to prove to Telstra the problem was at their end and not mine. Anyway, after a very long telephone call i managed to convince them of their problem and now finally its fixed

I should had known from the beginning because my friends computer and home internet that i tested on are also through Telstra.

Anyway, thanks to Norbert and Jesolins for your help

James
Jdmagoo is offline Find More Posts by Jdmagoo