HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 06, 2011, 03:43 PM
Joined Sep 2011
1 Posts
Discussion
R/C help Proboat Mini Brushless Conversion

Hello,

I have been out of R/C for over 15 years and I'm quite new to 2.4ghz radio systems and Lipo/Brushless systems.

I recently bought a (supposedly) working Proboat Mini-V with a Brushless Conversion.

The Battery is a Tigercell 910Mah 11.V 15C Lipo
I not sure about the Motor.
The water cooled ESC is plain and marked with HFT (25#) I assume this is 25A ESC

Here is the problem:
The boat did not come with a radio system and I found a cheap Traxxas 2.4ghz TQ radio and micro receiver.

I have the lipo charged (at least enough) and I think I have "bound" the Tx and Rx correctly (although I not sure).
Everything is hooked up and I get nothing, no throttle and/or steering

The green light is on the Tx "status" and a red light is on the Rx next to the Link button.

What am I missing? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Blacklab is offline Find More Posts by Blacklab
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 07, 2011, 08:35 PM
Stilwell Shipyard
United States, FL, Cape Coral
Joined Nov 2003
2,100 Posts
I do not know your equipment so I can not be specific but I would take the receiver and a know good servo plus a receiver battery hook them all up and try it as a stand alone system.
good Luck
Hurricane Larry
lslewis is offline Find More Posts by lslewis