HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 08, 2014, 01:14 PM
Joined Oct 2014
133 Posts
Discussion
Brushless Action Camera Gimbal

Hi if this is were this can be asked is there any more info than what is stated known by some one here ? Here in the HK advertisement.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...d_Motors_.html
I see in the study of these contraptions that some need to be tuned and some come tuned. Gathering the thought that it is camera specific and would need new tune up for different weight camera. I have a Mobius camera and a camera from the HK $99 deal FPV. This looks as though fitting the Mobius with tripod screw mount would work. But no tuning grid is on that link. The thought that maybe someone else sell one like this that is tunable ? Or I could be way off base is my ignorance. Thank You for any all suggestion comments
Jasper Q is offline Find More Posts by Jasper Q
to remove ads between posts