SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Alan Saffer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 12, 2014, 08:35 AM
Valley Stream N.Y.
Joined Jan 2005
33 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
$350.00 USD
Will not ship
Sold
Prather Fun Cruiser RTR

Prather Fun Cruiser RTR. $350. OBO Never Started.Extra Parts Kit.30cc motor.
Alan Saffer is offline Find More Posts by Alan Saffer
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 12, 2014, 10:48 AM
United States, PA, Clearfield
Joined Jan 2007
412 Posts
Trader Rating: 38
Raising your price $25 from the previous $325 and putting OBO still won't get you a sale.As I've said before it your unwillingness to ship.I had also thought that I had seen in one of your for sale posts that you would be willing to ship this as with the other boats you have for sale. Seems like LPU works best in CA but us eastern northerners just don't like to drive to get something.I would have thought that someone in NY would have grabed this up by now.Must be that no one wants to drive near New York City. I was there one time by bus,but would never attempt to drive through that traffic mess.Maybe if you've lived there all your life it different. LPU is your option as the seller,but your boat may remain a shelf queen for a while longer.
As always you have the option also to delete my post.
sleepwalker is offline Find More Posts by sleepwalker
Old Jun 16, 2014, 02:14 AM
United States, GA, Rome
Joined Mar 2014
86 Posts
Trader Rating: 60
Man, when I was what seemed just a kid i remember seeing these in the tower hobbies mag. Drooling thinking would be so cool. Still want one. Technology has made a few improvements along the way but this boat still looks classy. Ahh well good luck.
Ooze is online now Find More Posts by Ooze
Closed Thread