HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 04, 2014, 03:57 PM
Joined Apr 2014
1 Posts
Discussion
Tank with 2 continuous servos and 1 normal servo

I am building an off-road vehicle that would be controlled like a tank. 2 motors with the Tamiya Double Gearbox. 2 servos that need to be continuous rotation and a 3rd servo that only has to open and close a trap door.

I've been researching all sorts of different ESCs, controllers and receivers and going a bit crazy trying to decide on which ones.

BUT I just found P3 MTC-2 Mini Tank Controller from another post on this forum. This is exactly what I need since I do plan on changing the motors that came with the gearbox to brushless ones.

Also from the same site is P4 - ACU Auxiliary Control Unit. This looks like it would be good but I'm unsure about the servo operation. From MTC and ACU's manual it shows the ACU controls one continuous servo, one left/right servo and a "recoil" servo. Does anyone have any experience with the ACU. Would it be good for my need or do I need to go another route?
Fone_Fanatic is offline Find More Posts by Fone_Fanatic
to remove ads between posts