|Jun 27, 2013, 08:33 AM|
$$$$$$$$ Australian FOR SALE thread $$$$$$$$
This is the Australian For Sale thread.
The thread will be moderated according to the following:
- Posts should contain items for sale only. Any discussion must be conducted via PM so as to keep the thread relevant and clean.
- If you wish to place a Wanted To Buy ad, place it in the WTB thread
- If you wish to place an ad for a non RC related item, place it in the Non RC thread
I will at my discretion delete posts that do not meet the above simple criteria.
Some guidelines for sellers:
- You must nominate an asking price
- State your location if it's not in your profile under your username
- State if the item can be posted or is pickup only
- If an item has been used, its condition should be made clear
- Include photos of your item, the more detail the better
- Use of the RCG photo attachment tool is preferred, but if you must link to an external photo sharing site, please limit the linked photo size to a reasonable size
- If you are a retailer, it’s OK to post your own personal used stuff, but not the contents of your stock drawer.
- If you are asked a question by PM, and you believe the question has relevance to others, you should edit the listing to include the additional or clarified information.
- As soon as you have an agreement to sell your item, please edit your post with "sold" anywhere in the text. If you want me to delete the post, write "Please delete" and I'll do so when I'm next having a cleanup.
- It’s OK to occasionally bump your ad if you have revised information. Don’t bump more than once per week.
- If it’s not selling, think about why. Often it’s that the price is too high, but for some used RC stuff, free isn’t cheap enough!
- It's not recommended to post your email address in your ad unless you like spam
- Don't expect to receive 90% of the new value for your second hand stuff!
Some guidelines for buyers:
- You must rely on your own inquiries regarding the item for sale. The forum moderator is not responsible for the outcome of any dispute.
- Don't post "PM sent" or "I'll take it" messages in the thread. The seller should mark the item sold which has the same effect. Any posts like this will be deleted in the interests of keeping the thread clean.
- Lastly, this thread is not to be used for discussion.
I am happy to manage this thread in my own spare time as a service to the RC community in Australia. Thanks and respect goes to those that have managed these threads before me, so Mavrik, Magnum9, Glydr, Narcas, Jaskel and AP-OZ, I know there are others that have given their time as well. Thanks go to you all.
I've received a lot of questions from users about why their post has been removed from the for sale thread. Here is a bit of an explanation of why that may be the case:
Most of the posts I remove are the chitchat ones that if left to remain, tend to breed other chat which gets in the way of the genuine for sale ads, making real content more difficult to find. If I've deleted your "PM sent" or "I'll take it" post, take it as a hint and try to refrain from doing it next time. As above, questions should be asked via Private Message only.
The other reason I remove posts is because they are redundant or duplicated elsewhere. It's totally OK to bump your ads once per week, in fact, I recommend that you do so if it's not selling. When you bump your ad, It's then a good opportunity to re think the price, but remember, sometimes free is not cheap enough! I try to delete the old redundant stuff so as to keep the thread clean and relevant. If the old version of your ad had the same information as the bumped one, I will remove it to help keep the thread clean.
In general, I will leave those ads that have been marked "Sold" as they serve as a great database of what your second hand stuff is worth. You can search the For sale thread if you like, and you might find what someone else sold a similar item for. If an ad is marked "Sold - Please delete" of course I will do so when I'm having a cleanup. Don't hesitate to PM me if you want it removed faster than my regular clean ups.
Please forgive me if I don't take the time to add a comment to the message you get after each post I delete. I spend many hours every week keeping the for sale thread nice to read. I am not going to add a note to each post I remove, it would take too much time. I moderate the for sale thread in my own time as a service to you guys. I'm not affiliated with RC Groups, I'm just a local hobbyist like you who wants the best from the Australian RC For Sale thread. To that end, I am committed to ensuring the thread is as clear and as readable as possible with what limited time I have to devote to it.
|Jun 27, 2013, 07:59 PM|
SOLD PENDING FUNDS
GWS EDF 50mm (5 Blade) + CI2033-6000-30 Motor
At 11.1V Static Thrust: 385g 20.5A
Brand new condition, motor still in sealed pouch and EDF in original GWS box.
Perfect for those 50mm EDF jets.
$28 + postage extra (or pickup from Highett, Melbourne)
|Jun 28, 2013, 10:11 PM|
SOLD B2 bomber EDF, unbuilt SOLD
More shed clean out.
Bought this from a bloke (on a whim) but will probably end up sitting in the shed for another year or 2.
Sky Flight Hobby LX-B2
1600mm wing span
Retractable scale gear with doors
Operating drag rudders
Operating bomb doors
Complete with fans and speedies
All servos pre-installed
Box says 6 channel radio required, but I think you will need at least 8 for all functions.
No radio or battery
Never assembled (therefore never flown/crashed)
Very unique model. Would be very impressive at your local field.
|Jun 28, 2013, 10:37 PM|
SOLD 450 quad chopper SOLD
More shed cleanout
450 size quad chopper
1000kVa motors (can find brand if want to know)
4-in-1 esc (easy wiring)
KK2.0 flight controller (easy to set up)
Use 3 or 4 cell battery
No battery or radio gear
|Jul 04, 2013, 07:45 PM|
D60 Ready to fly. Yellow and Blue. Arguably the easiest 60" plane to DS fast with.
Hyperion 095's all round
Eneloop XX 4.8V RX Pack
Wiring Loom from falcon gliders
FR Sky 8Ch Telemetry RX
Built light with no tip weight coming in at 1700g without ballast. has done just over 200mph unballasted.
Excellent Condition. Only about 1 year old.
The pic below is not mine but it looks exactly the same.
|Jul 04, 2013, 08:01 PM|
3 x FRSKY DR8 II RX for JR. Telemetry version.
All in excellent condition. Have not been in any crashes.
|Jul 05, 2013, 10:02 PM|
HD Wing Camera 720p SOLD
Up for sale is my HK wing camera, lightly used excellent condition. SOLD
Requires: Min class 6 Micro SD, personally recommend a class 10
Price: $25 ono plus postage.
|Jul 05, 2013, 10:05 PM|
4x Bird Dog BE2212/13 900kv motors
Up for sale is 4 Bird Dog BE2212/13 Brushless motors.
They have each logged about 2 hours of reliable flight time on my TBS discovery.
None have any faults, I'm selling because Ive upgraded and no longer require their service
Specs from the Mongrel Gear website:
They are $15.00 each or the whole lot of 4 for $50 plus postage.
SOLD to HelixHeli Thanks fellas
|Jul 08, 2013, 10:56 PM|
Sold pending funds
Hyperion X22S 5000kv inrunner, 24mm diameter, ~50g, 2mm shaft.
Brand new in box.
Suitable for smaller EDFs say 60mm and down and geared applications.
$10.00 + postage
Turnigy 1400 4500Kv outrunner
$7.00 + postage
(or pickup from Highett)
|Jul 11, 2013, 01:58 AM|
Immersion RC 5800 Duo V2
Selling my ImmersionRc 5800 Duo Version 2 (Diversity receiver) PRICE DROP
It's in excellent condition no flaws, never had a problem.
You will get everything pictured but, if you would like just a standard 2.1mm DC power plug i can supply instead of the integrated 2.1mm plug and 5-6volt BEC.
Feel free to ask any questions
Price $120 plus postage ($11 Fast or $8 slow)
|Jul 11, 2013, 09:13 AM|
Australia, New South Wales, St Leonards
Joined Aug 2009
TBS Discovery clone
RTF with FY91Q +GPS+compass controller, 4 x 2212 motor + 12amp ESC, 3S battery only ask for $100, good for people just into multirotor, add your own receiver and go flying.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Alert||AUS For Sale Thread||narcas||Australia||3166||Jun 27, 2013 08:38 AM|
|Video||Parkzone Radian on shark patrol in Aus||warrenlead||Sailplane Talk||1||Feb 11, 2013 04:00 AM|
|Question||Sticky removed - AUS For Sale thread||narcas||Site Suggestions / Complaints||4||Jun 19, 2012 10:20 AM|
|Alert||$$$ Aus 4 Sale Thread $$$ **WILL BE REMOVED**||GuyP||Australia||1||May 04, 2006 12:22 AM|