New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 01:09 AM
Find More Posts by Silent-AV8R
Team Futaba
Orange County, CA
Joined Aug 2004
4,986 Posts
I sent an email to the folks in Champaign. I'll let you know what they say.
Silent-AV8R is offline Find More Posts by Silent-AV8R
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 01:49 AM
Find More Posts by DaxFX
Play tetris with my english
Puerto Rico, San Juan
Joined May 2008
3,089 Posts
I just finish redo the ext-v wiring and solder. conected and make a new model in tx and same thing happened, i swap for another rx and was reading 0.01v more than my lipo tester so that was a perfect reading i did conect back the first rx and the reading went bad again.
DaxFX is offline Find More Posts by DaxFX
Old Today, 01:50 AM
Find More Posts by DaxFX
Puerto Rico, San Juan
Joined May 2008
3,089 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-AV8R View Post
I sent an email to the folks in Champaign. I'll let you know what they say.

Thank you, :-)
Old Today, 01:58 AM
Find More Posts by DaxFX
Puerto Rico, San Juan
Joined May 2008
3,089 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnspeed View Post
Can you measure if the pico fuse is OK? You need a multimeter for that. Also is your RX voltage correct? I see 4.7 V in the picture. If it should be 5 V or above, then the problem is affecting all voltage measurements. The next step would be replacing the RX to see if it is the culprit in that case.

Good catch, im powering thr rx from a NAZA i always use the mini osd for telemetry but i just decide to take out fpv and use this one for LOS flight, what voltage should i be reading from the naza?
Old Today, 04:57 AM
Find More Posts by Finnspeed
F3A Team Finland
Järvenpää, Finland
Joined Nov 2005
980 Posts
I don't know what the Naza internal regulator puts out but I would guess 5.0 - 5.2 V. That's why I thought that 4.7 V is wrong and I suggested to try another RX. Turns out, it was the RX after all which was faulty.

I hope you can get the faulty one replaced or serviced under warranty.
Finnspeed is online now Find More Posts by Finnspeed