Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Feb 05, 2013, 11:56 AM
United States, MN, Andover
Joined Sep 2012
110 Posts
Help!
Kraft KP3/5 - Looking for details

I can't find any info about the Kraft KP3/5. It's a 5 channel TX and the RX is part of a 3 servo brick with a plug to connect 2 more servo's. It probably didn't sell because the brick is so big. Though when I compared it to 3 servos and an RX (of 70's vintage) it actually took up less space. So maybe info is hard to find because it was unpopular?

My question is about the RX connector. There is an empty socket on the RX plug after the 2 servos are connected along with the battery switch and little configuration plug for linking 2 servo's (for ailerons is my guess) or doing standard 5 channel operation.

A user manual or schematic of the RX is what I'm looking for. Or an explanation of all the connections of the RX plug. Magazines reviews would be cool also.

I'm just playing with it at because the frequency (75.640) is illegal. I get a kick out of getting old radios working is all. And sorry for the lousy cell phone pics.
pspring is offline Find More Posts by pspring
to remove ads between posts