keep and convert to buggy 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old Mar 23, 2013, 08:37 PM
United States, CA, Fairfield
Joined Mar 2013
20 Posts
Discussion
Team Associated Nitro TC3 Plus

So a few years back I had gotten this nitro rc car and very quickly realized that it was too much for me; so I shelved it. Today I'm cleaning out my parents' garage and I come across it. It still runs (according to HobbyTownUSA. Forgot the igniter takes a C battery and haven't tested it myself). I'm just trying to figure out what I should do with it.

Should I sell it or should I keep it? If I keep it, should I leave it as is and get a new shell or should I convert it to an off-road buggy?
calmb4dastorm is offline Find More Posts by calmb4dastorm
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 24, 2013, 08:53 AM
Canada, ON, Markham
Joined Aug 2008
8,821 Posts
You can't really convert it to an off road buggy at all, so your options are really sell it or run it as is.

If you don't think you'll ever run it, you might as well sell it so someone else can get some enjoyment out of it. If it were me, I would clean it up and give it another go.
wparsons is offline Find More Posts by wparsons
Old Mar 24, 2013, 11:57 AM
United States, CA, Fairfield
Joined Mar 2013
20 Posts
No hope for a conversion huh? darn. Well Part of me wants to keep it. Might use it to work on some skills I either don't have or need some polishing. My wife on the other hand will probably want me to sell it. lol. decisions decisions.
calmb4dastorm is offline Find More Posts by calmb4dastorm