HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 11, 2012, 08:41 PM
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Nov 2012
48 Posts
Discussion
No L.E..D I need help

Hi I have a 2d-3d stabilizer have it all plugged in and it is working but the led won't light up ,did I miss a step I have two plugs left over gain and the one for having duel aleron servo , also my gear is dx7 can some one help I have watched the video 20 times and have read the instructions , and now have my self so confused thanks I really need your help. George
Jakethedog is online now Find More Posts by Jakethedog
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 11, 2012, 10:24 PM
FPV junkie
United States, UT
Joined Jan 2011
3,365 Posts
Hi George,

You should post in this thread for 2d /3d support.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1596644

There are a lot of people who know your stabilizer very well.

They can direct you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakethedog View Post
Hi I have a 2d-3d stabilizer have it all plugged in and it is working but the led won't light up ,did I miss a step I have two plugs left over gain and the one for having duel aleron servo , also my gear is dx7 can some one help I have watched the video 20 times and have read the instructions , and now have my self so confused thanks I really need your help. George
m_beeson is offline Find More Posts by m_beeson