SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jun 11, 2014, 07:36 PM
United States, MD, Severna Park
Joined Nov 2012
14 Posts
Not working

So, come to find out, the front camera on my iphone will pick up IR light. Saw tv remotes blinking fine. Checked rcshutter hooked up to the elevator port and nothing. Could I possibly have got a bad one?
Martyf1 is offline Find More Posts by Martyf1
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 11, 2014, 07:52 PM
Canada, ON, Ottawa
Joined Nov 2013
154 Posts
Would love one of these.. but don't wanna wait until July to order! One for my Sony alpha series camera
binlagin is offline Find More Posts by binlagin
Old Jul 17, 2014, 03:29 AM
Joined Jan 2014
35 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firemanmc View Post
Melih, i put the IR shutter in the Aux3 channel of my spektrum ar8000, the last free channel and then i connect the hexa lipo 6S battery and with the sony nex5r on, the camera get crazy, is taking photos again and again and record video over and over again, pause and record, again and again, all with my spektrum transmitter OFF, what can i do? indeed is a nice product but i think you have to made a little manual for install this thing. Anyone can help me please? My Aux3 channel is the last free channel.
Any help please? im still having this issue, im using a 6S lipo battery.
Firemanmc is offline Find More Posts by Firemanmc
Old Jul 26, 2014, 05:32 PM
Joined Jul 2014
1 Posts
Also not working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martyf1 View Post
Hmmmm....not working here Have sony nex5 on "P" with "IR command" using DX8 transmitter and tried two different receivers using the elevator plug. Bound ok, but nothing when you move elevator. I wish there was a way to see if the little sucker was even working.
Same here... You work this out?
Insightairphoto is offline Find More Posts by Insightairphoto