New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 19, 2016, 04:51 PM
Find More Posts by kinundrum
Australia, QLD, Gold Coast
Joined May 2008
302 Posts
Discussion
F3K Queensland

There are currently no competitions for F3K run in QLD. This groups is started with the intent to join the community of DLG fliers and starts viable completion base.

The intent of this group is the establish an F3K comp here in the Brisbane region. I have been speaking to some of the guys that fly F3K down south and they have offered to come up and run a clinic!

Please let me know if you so that I can orginise an informal get together and find out who would be willing to have a try of this different style of flying.

The first event, or get together we run will be a basic 10 min long round with 5 of your best flight recorded, to a maximum of 2 mins for each flight recorded.

This will allow all types and levels of DLGs to be used.

Please follow us here or on facebook.

F3K Queensland
kinundrum is offline Find More Posts by kinundrum
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 20, 2016, 09:42 PM
Joined May 2008
302 Posts
What is everyone thoughts on a Saturday catch up and fly?

If you live in the Brisbane area lets get together at Towoomba club or at the Gratton field. each of these clubs have BBQ facilities we can put on a sausage sizzle and we can talk about actually running a small comp.

Thoughts?
Old Jul 20, 2016, 09:45 PM
Joined May 2008
302 Posts
The MAAA has a provision that Visitors can fly at a field up to 4 times and still have insurance. These places are a good place to start and get together and enjoy the facilities.
Old Jul 21, 2016, 06:14 AM
Find More Posts by Jesse Soric
Toowoomba, Australia
Joined Feb 2006
45 Posts
This is a great idea kinundrum. I'm keen to attend a clinic. We really do need a venue. As I've posted elsewhere it might be worth contacting MRSSA. A good bunch of guys with a great flying field at Harrisville near Amberley.
Jesse Soric is online now Find More Posts by Jesse Soric
Old Jul 21, 2016, 05:05 PM
Joined May 2008
302 Posts
Ill continue the discussion here as well as the Facebook page so that we dont have confusion of where to look.

At the moment one of the members of the facebook page is looking into a site that is halfway between Towoomba and the goldcoast. I will keep you all posted about this.
Old Jul 21, 2016, 10:33 PM
Find More Posts by Jesse Soric
Toowoomba, Australia
Joined Feb 2006
45 Posts
Sounds good. Should suit the majority of us I hope.
Jesse Soric is online now Find More Posts by Jesse Soric