New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by banana hobby, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 22, 2015, 08:49 AM
Find More Posts by Weed89
United States, CA, Thousand Oaks
Joined Aug 2012
1,279 Posts
+1 @ StarHopper44

Can not Wait to Hear ( like they will even reply ) the Crap like ..." Just waiting for our shipment.."
when Banana has been out of business for over a year now.

Perhaps they are outta' stock Due to the "TREMENDOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE" Lol
Weed89 is offline Find More Posts by Weed89
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 22, 2015, 09:24 AM
Find More Posts by sinowace
Joined Feb 2007
464 Posts
I don't know what your talking about but I have always received excellent service and have always had my questions answered promptly. You have to realize that their business model is different than those like H Hobbies and T Hobbies. One thing, they don't own their own manufacturers (E Flight, Great Planes). If they order something and the maker doesn't comply they don't get the product.
sinowace is offline Find More Posts by sinowace
Old Jul 22, 2015, 09:32 AM
Find More Posts by Chilli_cook_off
Joined Jul 2015
23 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weed89 View Post
+1 @ StarHopper44

Can not Wait to Hear ( like they will even reply ) the Crap like ..." Just waiting for our shipment.."

there out of business?
Chilli_cook_off is offline Find More Posts by Chilli_cook_off
Old Jul 22, 2015, 10:14 AM
Find More Posts by v8truckin
Should've, Would've, Could've
United States, CA
Joined Dec 2010
7,216 Posts
They aint outta buisness, I just received pkg few wks ago that I ordered from them. Shipped out nxt day received 2 days later.
v8truckin is offline Find More Posts by v8truckin
Old Jul 22, 2015, 10:31 AM
Find More Posts by baddb1
I'd rather be flying
United States, NY, Saratoga Springs
Joined Jan 2009
1,557 Posts
Shocking they are still in business. ..........
baddb1 is online now Find More Posts by baddb1
Old Jul 22, 2015, 11:12 AM
Find More Posts by v8truckin
Should've, Would've, Could've
United States, CA
Joined Dec 2010
7,216 Posts
Not sure if it's pure luck or your bad luck, but never had an issue with em in 5 yrs, I've purchased from em.
v8truckin is offline Find More Posts by v8truckin
Old Jul 22, 2015, 12:47 PM
Find More Posts by sinowace
Joined Feb 2007
464 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weed89 View Post
+1 @ StarHopper44

They are not out of business so stop with the LIES! You are an idiot!
sinowace is offline Find More Posts by sinowace
Old Jul 22, 2015, 01:04 PM
Find More Posts by BHCSR ALEX
Joined Mar 2014
286 Posts
Firstly, we would like to thank those who have supported us along the years, we wouldn't be here without you. This is also a personal thank you from me, because I wouldn't be able to fund certain schooling if it wasn't for this job opportunity and those who make it possible by supporting Banana Hobby. In fact, I have met some wonderful people along the way including actual pilots who have chipped in and helped me with my path. How cool is that?!

After being with the company for several years (from my early beginnings until now), I have realized that there will always be naysayers. Yes, we are still in business which is not shocking, really. Since the beginning of our restructuring (early 2014), we have made it our goal to provide solid after service and have continued with competitive pricing wherever possible.

We are still transitioning/restructuring (it doesn't happen overnight), but in the process we plan on keeping several things our priority such as stock, customer service and competitive pricing. That being the case, we try to keep our popular models steadily available. We just recently received a major shipment for our LX models with plenty of stock for the 2000mm B-25, 2000mm P-40, and other items.

In the end, I know there will still be naysayers and that's A-OK. We'll still be around to continue providing our lineup of items and the respective after-service that comes along with them. If you're on the go, feel free to send us a text message for any questions you may have at: (626) 629-8243. You can also send me a PM here on RCG for any questions or concerns.

-Alex
BHCSR ALEX is offline Find More Posts by BHCSR ALEX
Old Jul 22, 2015, 02:37 PM
Find More Posts by Chilli_cook_off
Joined Jul 2015
23 Posts
im not naysaying i was just wondering since i was looking on your website i dont wont to try and buy a plane that in not in stock. you guys have a great selection it just seems there not in stock when im looking
Chilli_cook_off is offline Find More Posts by Chilli_cook_off
Old Jul 30, 2015, 11:07 PM
Find More Posts by Jyunte
United States, CA, Laguna Niguel
Joined Dec 2014
79 Posts
Quote:
Well, it's been a month since my initial inquiry, and so far no battery tray, or 4 CH Red Checker Viper 75mm RC EDF Jet kits have come in stock. What a shame that I've been unable to fly this at all, since the crash on its maiden flight, nearly 3 months ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHCSR ALEX View Post
Jyunte,

Unfortunately we had some delays with our major shipment from HSD due to some last minute additions. However, we do get smaller shipments with parts which is where we are trying to get that specific tray from. If it does arrive before our major shipment, I'll be sure to let you know. Sorry for the delays.

-Alex

It's now been 2 months.... and still no battery tray (to replace the broken one in my Viper), or 4 CH Red Checker Viper 75mm RC EDF Jet kit.

Maybe I should just throw the Viper away, since I can't fly it?

This is a Viper that was sent out for a video review. Guess the video will have to (continue to) wait.
Jyunte is offline Find More Posts by Jyunte