SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by TuMadre, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 14, 2012, 03:57 PM
Silly n00b
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Sep 2011
647 Posts
Trader Rating: 29
For Sale
Complete 380 brushed power system

Pulled from an Shun Da Accipiter Badius is the complete power system plus everything else that came with it minus the airframe. The battery holds a charge, but I never used it - I always used an 800mah 2S Lipo on a timer.

1. 380 brushed motor.
2. Brushed ESC with arming button and power switch.
3. 2 folding props (unsure of the size - Google will prolly tell you).
4. 7 cell NiMH battery with trickle charger.
5. 3 channel AM radio w/receiver.
6. Turnigy Be-Found beeper (not pictured).

Maybe you have an old glider lying around you'd like to covert to power-assist launch, or a scratch built for the club. Here's a cheap way to get everything but the air frame and servos. It's used, but everything works.

The weight of the entire flying portion of the setup (less battery ) is appx. 110g.
The battery weighs 90g.

$20 + shipping.
TuMadre is offline Find More Posts by TuMadre
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 31, 2012, 12:07 AM
United States, OR, Portland
Joined Jan 2012
3 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Hi TuMadre,

Looks like this is a pretty old thread so I'm guessing its long gone, but I have an Accipiter Badius with some broken guts, so I'd love to pick up the motor and the ESC. Actually I could use everthing except for the tx/rx. Any chance you've still go this stuff?

Thanks,

Jim
iamjimbo is offline Find More Posts by iamjimbo
Old Sep 01, 2012, 10:11 PM
Silly n00b
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Sep 2011
647 Posts
Trader Rating: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamjimbo View Post
Hi TuMadre,

Looks like this is a pretty old thread so I'm guessing its long gone, but I have an Accipiter Badius with some broken guts, so I'd love to pick up the motor and the ESC. Actually I could use everthing except for the tx/rx. Any chance you've still go this stuff?

Thanks,

Jim
Sorry Jim, but you're right. I sold it on eBay. Put a wanted ad in this sub-forum, and you'll prolly get flooded.
TuMadre is offline Find More Posts by TuMadre