HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 21, 2014, 04:56 PM
Joined Feb 2014
2 Posts
Hei! Noen fra drammen og omegn som flyr heli?
Helidrammen is offline Find More Posts by Helidrammen
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 30, 2014, 04:19 PM
Joined May 2014
15 Posts
Hei folkens. Mann 26, to unger (blir fort tre...) som har investert i quadcopter (Phantom 2) med fpv utstyr.
Holder for tiden til i innlandet, Gjøvik. Ganske fersk i rc-verden, men håper å lære meg å kontrollere maskineriet etter noe trening :-)
ponsen is online now Find More Posts by ponsen
Old Feb 25, 2015, 11:11 AM
Joined Aug 2013
73 Posts
Hello, fellow Norwegians,

my name is Mantas, and I'm planning on visiting Norway this summer. I was wondering if there are any specific rules on multirotors, planes (or any other UAV's) in Norway, that I should know. I would like to be able to fly some of my copters there (a 500ish size with gimbal for some videos, and a 250 for some fpv fun)
txsio is online now Find More Posts by txsio
Old Feb 25, 2015, 02:19 PM
Landing!!
Norge, Møre og Romsdal, Kristiansund
Joined Apr 2008
234 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by txsio View Post
Hello, fellow Norwegians,

my name is Mantas, and I'm planning on visiting Norway this summer. I was wondering if there are any specific rules on multirotors, planes (or any other UAV's) in Norway, that I should know. I would like to be able to fly some of my copters there (a 500ish size with gimbal for some videos, and a 250 for some fpv fun)
Hello, and welcome to Norway! =)
The one rule that I know of is within line of sight. As soon as you loose your model out of sight (not fpv goggles... the UAV is classified under the same rules as regular planes as far as I understand. There is a below 2kg rule also, which has a simplified application process, but I'm sorry, I don't know these rules too well.

I would think that if you use your head, don't fly too far out of sight and stay away from airports and below 300ft, you should be good.

This page from Norwegian authorities is not translated to english, but you can try google translate?
http://www.luftfartstilsynet.no/selv...ticle14220.ece

Cheers,
Vidar
Dchimmi is offline Find More Posts by Dchimmi