HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 17, 2014, 07:50 PM
New to Flying.
Joined May 2011
314 Posts
Actually there was only 2 people directly under the quad in the opening scene, and I got out of there fast. All the other shots had nothing but ground under me, though it may not look like it from the perspective of the camera. Also the close up shots in the crowd were hand held. I keep it safe, but if I get a shot that happens to be over someone, I'll still use it.
Chadfish is offline Find More Posts by Chadfish
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 02:58 PM
Joined Sep 2014
2 Posts
What could be the cause for this YAW drift , after taking this video I did some more tweaking which I feel the problem might be sorted , but still need your knowledge on this , I need to wait till the morning to see if the drift actually sorted , Any inputs will be great
dys smart3 yaw drift (2 min 33 sec)
CwrKz is offline Find More Posts by CwrKz
Old Yesterday, 08:14 PM
Anything Rc
United States, CA, San Luis Obispo
Joined Dec 2012
6 Posts
Hey all just purchased this gimbal and have been going through different pid settings posted by everybody for the last couple of days. I've been chasing down the yaw of death with no avail.
My expansion board is either on or off. have to twist it sometimes to make it come on. When it is on the led blinks and the yaw axis spins out of control until I kill the motors in the gui. Has anyone come up with a hack to fix this, or know were on the board it's faulty? Bad solder joint or contact some were?

I hate spending hard earned money on faulty equipment out of the box.
slodustin is offline Find More Posts by slodustin