Old Jul 12, 2008, 08:37 AM
Find More Posts by infinitemotors
(RC lone wolf)
Joined Aug 2007
58 Posts
Discussion
Heads Up Rc- My Experience

Hi,

Since I couldn't find a review anywhere, here is my take on Heads Up Rc.

Whenever I see crazy cheap prices I cringe because they are usually followed by poor service and poor products. After browsing HeadsUpRc's website for a bit, the amazingly awesome documentation of thrust/amps info for each motor made me give them a try. Also, with $2 shipping its hard to say no!

I promptly received my motor, mounts, and all other accessories I had ordered and have been blown away with the quality of my whole experience.

I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND HEADS UP RC. They are also on Ebay Heads-Up-RC

-Jake
infinitemotors is offline Find More Posts by infinitemotors
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 27, 2008, 10:03 PM
Find More Posts by Mr. Kite
May the Wind Always be Good
Webster, Minnesota
Joined Feb 2007
542 Posts
Heads Up

I give a BIG + for Heads Up RC..I have got many things from them They are the Best ..if you haven't use them Try them and you will be very Happy with them ...May the Wind Always be Good ..Mr. Kite
Mr. Kite is offline Find More Posts by Mr. Kite
Old Jul 28, 2008, 07:55 PM
Find More Posts by infinitemotors
(RC lone wolf)
Joined Aug 2007
58 Posts
Just got my second order from them recently and I'm extremely happy again.

The 2208+20amp esc combo was only $29 and has more than plenty of power for its size and weight. In fact, it was so light we had to add nose weight to my EPP U-can-do, despite have more than enough power for 3D flight.

I also took a chance and picked up a 1000mAh 10C lipo because it was on sale for $18. So far with three charges, cellpro has given it a thumbs up with no issues at all even with a 20amp esc and bunch of full throttle.

Glad to have found them.

-Jake
infinitemotors is offline Find More Posts by infinitemotors
Old Jul 17, 2014, 12:12 PM
Find More Posts by gbfan41649
Joined Jan 2013
36 Posts
I have received multiple orders from Heads Up RC .... Great service!!! Quick Shipping !!!!! quickly answered emails, helped the phone..... prices are awesome!!!!!!
Thanks Heads up RC
gbfan41649 is offline Find More Posts by gbfan41649
Old Jul 17, 2014, 06:56 PM
Find More Posts by foamflyer
Trapped in California
United States, CA, Arcadia
Joined Nov 2003
1,857 Posts
If I'm in the market for something I always go to Heads Up first.
foamflyer is offline Find More Posts by foamflyer
Old Jul 22, 2015, 04:34 PM
Find More Posts by kenmtb
Joined Mar 2014
117 Posts
had to completely edit my post. I had a bad hurc 50a esc and had trouble contacting the company. It turns out they had some issues of their own to handle. I did get in touch and they were very helpful and resolved things fast. They are sending a new esc without hassle. My previous issues were due to not knowing what was happening within the company.
kenmtb is offline Find More Posts by kenmtb
Last edited by kenmtb; Jul 23, 2015 at 03:30 PM. Reason: got in contact with the company and resolved issue