|Today, 02:29 AM|
Joined Jun 2010
EMAX BLHeli series ESCs
EMAX have Officially joined BLHeli Open Source Big Family
We would like to thank Steffen Skaug and other BLHeli source code contributors for their great work, making multirotor flight better than ever!
We are proud to announce that we have officially joined BLHeli Open Source platform in 2014. EMAX is now one member of BLHeli’s developers and contributors. EMAX is the first ESC manufacturer to publish source program in China. Here is the link to EMAX BLHeli open source code: https://github.com/bitdump/BLHeli/tr...0versions/EMAX
The reason of EMAX decide to publish years R&D achievement is that EMAX admire and follow open source spirit. We learn a lot from open source so we also should share our R&D achievement with minded developers. Let’s work together to make open source spirit to push technology develops with high speed. EMAX also want to thank and return our customers and partners by this way.
Hope the real hobbyist and professional can join and experience open source platform through BLHeli. We have open attitude to welcome those hobbyist and ability people who want to share their ideals and research in open source platform. Let’s work together to accelerate development of RC technology and make it better.
Key features of EMAX BLHeli ESCs：
1. Use authentic electronic components to ensure high quality and enhance the current endurance ability of the ESC.
2. Based on BLHeli firmware, optimized for high performance with great linearity and much quicker throttle response.
3. Special designed for multirotors, and compatible with fixed-wing aircrafts and helicopters.
4. Rotation direction of the motor is programmable: normal, reverse or bidirectional.
5. Multiple protection features including Low-voltage cut-off protection / over-heat protection / throttle signal loss protection.
6. Alarm to help you find the devices: keep the throttle on FULL OFF position for a while, the ESC will beep.
7. Throttle range can be configured and is fully compatible with all receivers, providing smooth, linear and precise throttle response.
8. All parameters can be programmed via using a program card or a transmitter, including default settings.
And here are some photos of the ESCs, hope you like them as you like the small motors:
For more information, please visit our website at www.emaxmodel.com
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||Inconsistence output on “RV Power Series 20A Slim ESC OPTO ESC (BLHELI)”||edkwok||FPV Equipment||0||Dec 16, 2014 08:22 PM|
|Sold||9 x EMAX Simon Series 12a ESCs||vanillawafer||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||4||Oct 08, 2014 02:24 AM|
|Discussion||emax 12a esc simon series||Fickert||Mini Multirotors||3||Oct 07, 2014 01:14 AM|
|Sold||6 x NIP eMax Simon Series 12a ESCs||punkindrublik||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||2||Sep 28, 2014 04:07 PM|
|Sold||RV Power Series 20A Slim ESC OPTO ESC (BLHELI)||eBoon||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||2||May 11, 2014 02:29 PM|