HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 26, 2013, 03:17 PM
Joined Apr 2013
268 Posts
Discussion
Naza light return to home when signal lost

Is there any way to get the naza light to return to home when the TX signal is lost? I am using a DX7s and an AR6000

I would love to stop going out of range and crashing.
JebSmith is offline Find More Posts by JebSmith
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 26, 2013, 03:22 PM
Up, Up & hopefully away!!
United States, FL, Volusia County
Joined May 2013
1,537 Posts
Failsafe mode

If your transmitter supports failsafe, then you can set failsafe through port-U. Naza controller has built-in auto level failsafe function, which means when the communication between MC and the transmitter is disconnected, the outputs of all command sticks from controller will go to center position. If the GPS module is used, you can also set RTH on failsafe. If your transmitter has only 4 channels, then MC will work in Atti. Mode by default without the failsafe function.
flboy286 is offline Find More Posts by flboy286
Old Jul 26, 2013, 03:23 PM
Stockholm
Joined Sep 2009
295 Posts
Off course, google rc failsafe and check the AR6000 manual how to program it. Normally you just push a button on the rx to "teach" it what to do when loosing signal. Put the 3-pos switch in rth position and set the failsafe. Been saving me many times on multis and fixed wing aircraft.
Jodde73 is offline Find More Posts by Jodde73
Old Jul 26, 2013, 03:33 PM
Empire Hobbies Support
Joined May 2013
256 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JebSmith View Post
Is there any way to get the naza light to return to home when the TX signal is lost? I am using a DX7s and an AR6000

I would love to stop going out of range and crashing.
Ar6000 does not support true failsafe. It only allows programmable throttle position.
Empire Support 3 is offline Find More Posts by Empire Support 3
Old Jul 28, 2013, 12:44 PM
Joined Apr 2013
268 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire Support 3 View Post
Ar6000 does not support true failsafe. It only allows programmable throttle position.
programmable throttle position? Can you explain this a bit on how to do it? Still new here...

Or maybe could I purchase a different spektrum receiver?
Old Jul 28, 2013, 01:11 PM
Joined Apr 2013
268 Posts
looks like after everything is bound properly and running correctly I start the bind process again. However this time, I insert the bind plug, power on the RX then remove the bind plug. Then position my throttle where ever I want the failsafe loss of signal to be. Then power on the transmitter like normal for binding.

This sound correct?
Old Jul 28, 2013, 02:09 PM
Joined Apr 2013
268 Posts
Well that worked. I have it set to hover with signal loss.

I want to get a spektrum receiver that has the better failsafe, maybe the ar7010. Thoughts?