SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jun 10, 2013, 10:14 AM
Jim Sandquist
Joined Jan 2007
37 Posts
Discussion
Great Planes will be on site again this year!

Great Planes has been happy to be involved with Watts for the past several years. We have watched the event grow with participants and manufacturers each year. I think it is safe to say that this is now the largest electric airplane event in the Midwest! We will once again be on site with many of our latest products available for you to get your hands on and fly. We hope to see many of you at Watts and look forward to another great weekend.
The Sandman is offline Find More Posts by The Sandman
Last edited by The Sandman; Jun 10, 2013 at 01:40 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 10, 2013, 10:45 AM
MN WATTS Master
United States, MN, Mankato
Joined Jul 2003
7,386 Posts
We're looking forward to having the crew from Great Planes back! It's always fun to see the new products in person and in the air!
Vintauri is offline Find More Posts by Vintauri
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 11, 2013, 09:48 AM
North Mankato, MN
United States, MN, North Mankato
Joined Oct 2009
49 Posts
Hello Jim
I'm looking forward to seeing you and your team at Watts again! Great Planes has great people and are true asset to the hobby.
Mike Stott
MikeStott is offline Find More Posts by MikeStott