Old Jun 06, 2012, 02:18 PM
oTc
Joined Oct 2006
108 Posts
Discussion
Lack of customer service

done
oTc is offline Find More Posts by oTc
Last edited by oTc; May 30, 2014 at 10:15 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 06, 2012, 11:05 PM
CERMARK
Joined Apr 2004
667 Posts
To be fair, we have had a rash of screw ups recently. So oTc's criticism is justified. However, I am positive that we did not charge oTc's credit card nor paypal. As for why we don't take paypal, it is simply because we are not capable of take it. We are trying to, but only on request only basis.

You may also notice that there are many orders sitting in LIMBO. It is due to Hosting Service being down. There is not a whole lot that we can do, because we can not even get into the administration side of the website... RIGHT NOW THE HOSTING SERVICE LOST OUR CHECKOUT FEATURE! ... unfortunately, not the first time either...

It is still our responsiblity. Hence, sorry oTc. Hope your order with others are more successful. There is no need to be rude and no need to sugar coat. Our industry is too small.

** this is a copy of reply that I have posted on another thread ** http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...k#post21820658

Peace,
Steven Chao,
CERMARK
Steven Chao is offline Find More Posts by Steven Chao
Old Jun 15, 2012, 01:45 AM
Rangers Lead the Way
Joined Mar 2010
2,203 Posts
Steve, you have major problems over there and your business rep will be ruined in short order if you do not correct. This goes beyond Ia screwed up ordering system. In my case, I returned a defective Neo 10 after discussion with Alex, at his request. This was 3 months ago. Twice I have called Alex, who says " oh yes, replacement will go right out" , then nothing.
TTRotary is offline Find More Posts by TTRotary