Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Aug 13, 2013, 08:18 PM
Sebastopol, CA, USA
Joined Dec 1996
538 Posts
Discussion
Want Bellanca Trimotor plans

I am looking for plans for a Bellanca 28-92 trimotor, plan pl-1227 originally published in Radio Control Modeler in 1-1997. If you have one and are willing to copy and send it, please let me know your price.

Thank you,

AL

PS, I have the construction article, just need a plan.
wahrhaftig is online now Find More Posts by wahrhaftig
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 13, 2013, 08:58 PM
ARFs make me BARF
United States, MI, Roseville
Joined Dec 2000
8,785 Posts
These?
https://www.rcmplans.com/index.php?m...oducts_id=2041
mrittinger is offline Find More Posts by mrittinger
Old Aug 13, 2013, 09:41 PM
Übung macht den Meister..
United States, OR, Fairview
Joined Jul 2006
2,984 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrittinger View Post
Yes, those are the plans, but RCMPlans is appears to be reluctant to send plans that customers order and pay for.

It is a genuine shame. I've ordered - and received in good time - many plans in the past from RCMP, but to read the horrendous reports now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahrhaftig View Post
I am looking for plans for a Bellanca 28-92 trimotor, plan pl-1227 originally published in Radio Control Modeler in 1-1997. If you have one and are willing to copy and send it, please let me know your price.

Thank you,

AL

PS, I have the construction article, just need a plan.
Herr Wahrhaftig, I have those plans, but digging them up might take some time... I moved at the end of last year, and my plans collection is one of those things still in lack of order.

Give me a day or two (if no one else can help you out before then!), and I'll see what I can do.

James
Deuce is offline Find More Posts by Deuce
Old Aug 13, 2013, 09:42 PM
Sebastopol, CA, USA
Joined Dec 1996
538 Posts
That's what I want. I have tried emailing and telephoning but get no response. Have they gone belly up?
Old Aug 13, 2013, 09:44 PM
Sebastopol, CA, USA
Joined Dec 1996
538 Posts
James, I will gladly wait a day or two or more. Thanks for being willing.
Old Aug 13, 2013, 09:58 PM
Übung macht den Meister..
United States, OR, Fairview
Joined Jul 2006
2,984 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahrhaftig View Post
That's what I want. I have tried emailing and telephoning but get no response. Have they gone belly up?
Do a forum search for RCMPlans, and you can find a thread or three. The MO seems to be a trusting modeler makes an order, receives an order number, and eventually the card is charged. Then.... >crickets<

As I posted earlier, it is a sad story. It's been about two years (maybe more!) since I'd ordered from RCMP, but I never had to wait more than week or so for the tube to arrive on my stoop. It would seem all that has changed for the worse.

James
Deuce is offline Find More Posts by Deuce