Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Askyvision, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 27, 2013, 11:18 AM
Albuquerque USA
United States, NM, Albuquerque
Joined Dec 2012
1,851 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
For Sale
6 SimonK 40Amp ESC 5.3V/3A UBEC

I got this from ebay to built my hexacopter but then decide to go with Octo and 6s setup. I got something else for my Octo and need to sell this off.

He sell it for $24.75 each

im selling $22 each x6=$132 (got to take all 6) free shipping any where in the USA

i copy and paste is description. These are brand new never open still seal. Pictures are from his ebay item
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are buying on a LOT of (6) NEW FlyColor SimonK firmware flashed (and tested) 40Amp 5.3V/3A SBEC/UBEC Brushless ESC for multirotor!

These are THE BEST 40A multicopter ESC's! Read on to understand why:

These are very similar to the HobbyKing Turnigy F-40A which also have SBEC and Crystal Oscillator for accuracy. I don't think there is a better 40A ESC for the price. They are manufactured by FlyColor, who probably makes them for HobbyKing as well. I investigated a lot of ESC's before deciding on this on. I believe it's the best, and you will too.

With the included SimonK firmware (bs.hex), these ESC's are perfect for any multicopter device requiring >490Hz response, such as a tricopter, quadcopter, hexacopter, or octocopter.

This hardware, with the SimonK firmware, gives you the perfect solution for multirotor use:

Highest accuracy with Crystal Oscillator (Temperature won't affect the PWM operating range).
No low voltage cutoff, because any cutoff in a multirotor = crash.
No over temp cutoff, because any cutoff in a multirotor = crash.
Super high refresh rate, no buffering of the input signal, resulting in more than 490Hz response rate.
16KHz motor frequency, giving fastest response of the motor, and quietest operation as well (no 8KHz squeal).
Super simple, foolproof operation! Nothing to program other than the throttle range.
Don't buy a 40A multirotor ESC that doesn't meet all these criteria! There are a lot of low quality 40A ESC out there!

ESC Specs:

Max cont. current: 40A
Peak current: 60A (10s) <= Large reserve capacity!
Voltage: 2-4S lipo, 5-12 Nicad
High efficiency SBEC/UBEC: 5.3V/3A <= Perfect for powering ArduPilot APM
Size: 35x71x11mm
Weight: 48g
Askyvision is online now Find More Posts by Askyvision
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 25, 2013, 11:34 PM
Joined Jun 2011
41 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Hi any idea where to find instructions for one of these?
lrdesigns is offline Find More Posts by lrdesigns
Old Apr 09, 2013, 11:49 PM
Helicam Pilot
USA, CA, Garden Grove
Joined Feb 2008
71 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Do you still have these for sale???
dollygrip is offline Find More Posts by dollygrip