HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 03:33 AM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
8,449 Posts
Just wondered why you has so much problem with Master and now it seems fine ? There is no 250 that lets you fly bird this size as easy as a 100 sizs c/p like Mini c/p. I have V200D03 shaft drive bl and its hot and makes Master a pussy cat to fly. You make a bad move with it its game over. Most 250's are hardest helis to fly due to higher head speed. 3 Axis to boot.
Hey I don't care if someone gets Master or not. If you replace servos to m/g sevos before you strip them you can use for a plank or glider. They are about $12.00 each. Also Futaba's S3114's fit. If you can only fly hitting TH all the time
Then stick to 4ch fbl heli till you can fly without th.
The Master makes a good spoty heli/ ease to work on / plus good step up on way to 450's. Once you fly 450's even bigger gets easier. My goal was to be able to at minium fly 450's. both fly-bared and FBL. Going from a Mcp-X/ Genius c/p to 450 woul;d be scary. size shock is dramatic, but heli like Master is a Can Do bird. My 500 D makes 450 look small.
dankar04 is offline Find More Posts by dankar04
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 04:00 AM
Eternal beginner
France, Alsace, Strasbourg
Joined Jun 2012
649 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by spraymasteruk1 View Post
hi i bought a cp but the 6 axsis gyro seems to have stopped working so i bought a new receiver but thats the same the 6 axsis gyro seems not to be working any idea whats wrong as it flew good for a couple of flights any help would be helpfull
Hello !

On the Master CP, when you set the gyro gain below 50% on the transmitter, this disables the gyros. (see page 9 of the user manual)
Maybe your problem is coming from here ??

Roland
Rollmops67 is offline Find More Posts by Rollmops67
Last edited by Rollmops67; Today at 04:07 AM.
Old Today, 04:35 AM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
8,449 Posts
Most of problems with helis are owners. Many never bother to read instruction or resreach what they have. buy a c/p and expect it to fly like a V911. One guy complained about servos Mcp-X's buzzing. Had no clue linear servos do this. Or think because they can hover a V911 that a c/p will be easy. Computer radio you should know what fuctions do. Walkera RTF birds come pretty go to go out of box. Default settings at least get ball rolling. Like been said set gyros 50% or less they are disabled. guess what happens next.. into the ground Baby !!
My point is when all else fails do try and read instuctions.
dankar04 is offline Find More Posts by dankar04
Old Today, 12:19 PM
I failed to crash a heli once!
United States, CA, El Cajon
Joined Mar 2014
1,036 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dankar04 View Post
Just wondered why you has so much problem with Master and now it seems fine ? There is no 250 that lets you fly bird this size as easy as a 100 sizs c/p like Mini c/p. I have V200D03 shaft drive bl and its hot and makes Master a pussy cat to fly. You make a bad move with it its game over. Most 250's are hardest helis to fly due to higher head speed. 3 Axis to boot.
Honesty I don't know for sure why I had so much trouble, I suspect it went something like this. Still very, very new to CP helicopters. Not even a lot of experience with f/b helicopters. Ended up crashing. Without much experience at CP maintenance, probably did not make very effective repairs. Next flight even worse than the first, now dealing with ineffective repairs or adjustments crashed again even more damage. Set it aside, try other CP helicopters, gain more stick time, experience, knowledge. The crashes were my fault in every instance. I'll list what I consider the contributing factors that caused the damage in order of impact on damage.

1) The TH and Flight Mode switches on my Devo 10 were reversed from every other Tx that I use and try as I might I was unable to accommodate the difference. Slow engagement of the TH was the cause of the damage in most cases.

2) Lack of flight skills

3) The delay between TH and the cut of power to the rotating parts.

4) Flight Mode 0 and 1 in the model that I use both have way too much expo dialed in for my taste making the controls extremely sluggish. If I had skill at adjusting model files I'd fix this. Flight Mode 2 on the other hand is quite quick and responsive.

So my crashes are all my own fault. The damage was a combination of factors listed above. I'm just glad that I'm over the hump with this helicopter and I can add it to my fleet of flyable birds. Also very happy to add two Mini CP helicopters to my fleet of flyable helicopters.
dteel is online now Find More Posts by dteel