HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by billpa, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 05, 2014, 08:32 AM
Canada, ON, Thunder Bay District
Joined Apr 2007
733 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny_h88 View Post
Hi, trying to setup the osd pro on my delta, ive had it flying, stabilize works, but im yet to figure out how to test rth. Short of turning off the tx in flight!! NO THANKS!!

Im using PPM out for control from my openLRS.

Ive set the failsafe on the receiver so that the throttle drops to the lowest possible trim value.

On the OSD ive selected PPM no failsafe, as opposed to PCM glitch detection.

Ive set number of failsafe channels as 1.

Any suggestions folks?
I use throttle cut on my Futaba 7c to test RTH. I set my throttle fail safe in the radio software to this position. Then mapped the throttle cut switch to aux 2 on the OSD Pro.
Fast Guy is offline Find More Posts by Fast Guy
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 02, 2014, 02:56 AM
Australia, NSW, Sydney
Joined Jan 2009
46 Posts
OSD Pro Wiring

Hello out there,
I am hooking up my OSD Pro to my eLogger, and wanted some quick clarifications. It's a 150A V4 eLogger, and it is running of 6S. 2 quick questions…

1. I am running the OSD Pro with the altitude sensor and a GPS. I know that I can "daisy-chain" the sensor and the OSD Pro, but wanted to know whether the OSD Pro has to be plugged into the eLogger 1st, or can it be plugged into the Altitude micro sensor? i.e. does it matter the order the two parts are connected to the eLogger?

2. I just wanted to confirm that I need to run a separate regulated 5-6v feed to the throttle channel on the eLogger as a backup. I am not using any of the other inputs (throttle, aileron, sound, etc.) just the video channel.

Thanks for your input.
Fat Corgi is offline Find More Posts by Fat Corgi
Old Dec 02, 2014, 10:58 AM
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Apr 2013
497 Posts
Hello,

1. I am running the OSD Pro with the altitude sensor and a GPS. I know that I can "daisy-chain" the sensor and the OSD Pro, but wanted to know whether the OSD Pro has to be plugged into the eLogger 1st, or can it be plugged into the Altitude micro sensor? i.e. does it matter the order the two parts are connected to the eLogger?

Yes, you can connect them in any order.

2. I just wanted to confirm that I need to run a separate regulated 5-6v feed to the throttle channel on the eLogger as a backup. I am not using any of the other inputs (throttle, aileron, sound, etc.) just the video channel.

It is not required but if you want to provide a backup power source then yes, connect it to the throttle port.

Regards, John
JohnET is offline Find More Posts by JohnET
Site Sponsor
Old Dec 10, 2014, 12:38 PM
Kragerø, Norway
Joined Jun 2010
732 Posts
Where is the easiest place to read how to enable RTH?
Voguna is offline Find More Posts by Voguna
Last edited by Voguna; Dec 10, 2014 at 12:59 PM.