New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 04, 2015, 07:56 AM
Find More Posts by georgia_hdman
United States, GA, Marietta
Joined Jan 2015
17 Posts
Discussion
Data port is faulty - Dominator HD

I have configured my Domintor HD with Trinity Headtracker to work with my Spektrum DX8 transmitter.

The data cable that plugs into the goggles and the trainer port on the transmitter is not working correctly.

It works some of the time. But often, it behaves as if the cable is getting unplugged. The transmitter rapidly switches between SLAVE and NO SLAVE.

When I wiggle the cable at the goggles entry point, it is obvious that this is the source of the problem.

WHen it works it is great!! But there is something weak or broken inside the goggles.

ANy thoughts?

I have sent an email to support@fatshark.com - waiting on reply

Purchased from Horizon Hobby. Will be contacting them when they open today

Thanks
Jim
georgia_hdman is offline Find More Posts by georgia_hdman
to remove ads between posts