HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 19, 2005, 04:11 PM
United States, MO, KCMO
Joined Aug 2005
542 Posts
Yippee!
Where are all the ww1 planes?

let's relapse here.
This is my first attempt at staring a thread so bear with me.
I'm wanting to gather some good depron/fff/sturdyboard craftsmen to help pick out a world war plane(s) to build. It can be the winter project or just a quick project before the snow comes.
I'm also am going to make the planes but i don't know where to get the plan and enlarge them.
the esiest way for me is to get them as a tiled pdf file and print the from the library or home.
But i don't have a camera for online photos(this is where you other guys come in at) lol just kinding but yeah.
haha well join in whenever you finish you current projects.
Nooflyer is offline Find More Posts by Nooflyer
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 19, 2005, 04:17 PM
Multi discipline RC'er
Netherlands
Joined Aug 2005
170 Posts
Check out the WWI warbird thread... some great builds there! I am building a scaled down Nieuport 11 right now

WWI warbirds
MrHmmm is offline Find More Posts by MrHmmm
Old Oct 19, 2005, 04:41 PM
United States, MO, KCMO
Joined Aug 2005
542 Posts
thanks
Nooflyer is offline Find More Posts by Nooflyer
Old Oct 19, 2005, 06:56 PM
Suspended Account
kentucky
Joined Dec 2003
577 Posts
Here are videos of a couple of my WW1 foamies. The first is based on the fiddler's green Albatros and the second from an LVGB1 folder I found free online. Both are very simple builds and good flyers set up for RET.

http://www.rcgroups.com/gallery/show...cat=500&page=1

http://www.rcgroups.com/gallery/show...cat=500&page=1
badaltitude is offline Find More Posts by badaltitude