HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 27, 2013, 11:47 AM
Norway, Oppland, Jevnaker
Joined Jul 2013
41 Posts
Discussion
Aileron, elevator, gyro sensitivity adjustment

HI

On both the X3V and Nano CP there is a sensitivity adjustment knob. Turning it clockwise (to +) the gyro sensitivity is increased and opposite turning it anticlockwise (to-) the gyro sensitivity is decreased.

I have decent control in normal flying (not inverted that is). As I do inverted flying on the simulator I also have dared trying inverted on the Nano and X3V. I manage to fly inverted but the added worry for crashing makes the adrenalin rise. But I do not think that is the only reason for the added difficulty from the simulator to doing it on the helis.

Then I started to think about this adjusment knob. How are You folks have the the adjusment knob set for inverted flying? I have it set around middle position - maybe a touch more to minus. I do not change this as the Skyartec helis fly very nice and steady. But maybe the setting should be changed when doing inverted flying with flips and rolls?

Hope to hear from You!!

Thanks!!
Stein Holstad
Norway
SteinHolstad is offline Find More Posts by SteinHolstad
Last edited by SteinHolstad; Sep 27, 2013 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Forgot to select email notification..
to remove ads between posts