HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 09, 2012, 03:33 PM
Central California
Joined Dec 2006
2,658 Posts
Question
rules for multiple accounts

I searched around and cant seem to find a clear answer to what rules apply to having multiple user accounts on RCG.I know some sites dont allow them at all.
Is there a specific policy for this on RCG?
aerocal is offline Find More Posts by aerocal
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 09, 2012, 03:41 PM
Closed Account
Joined Dec 2007
6,549 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerocal View Post
I searched around and cant seem to find a clear answer to what rules apply to having multiple user accounts on RCG.I know some sites dont allow them at all.
Is there a specific policy for this on RCG?
Multiple accounts are not allowed on RCG either. I can't point to a specific rule, but the Admin has addressed this many times saying so and will shut down the accounts quickly.

This is a recent discussion with Admin on the subject. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...ultipl+account
Xrayted is offline Find More Posts by Xrayted
Old Jul 11, 2012, 12:53 AM
Expo is built into my thumbs
USA, ID, Niter
Joined Jul 2008
4,506 Posts
The one thing that kind of concers me is if they go strictly off IP address. My wife and I both post on RCG from the same computer at times even. I just hope two that doesn't throw up any flags because they are both legit accounts.
Hance is offline Find More Posts by Hance