HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 07, 2014, 08:34 AM
Joined Nov 2014
5 Posts
Well, it is an H1, I was told by the robbe support.

But I broke the heli in the first flight test.

I have the spares: Is there any tutorial on how to reassemble and readjust it?

Regards,

JA
jangoloti is offline Find More Posts by jangoloti
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 16, 2014, 04:53 AM
Mexico, Tamaulipas, Tampico
Joined Jun 2014
585 Posts
Always considered the solo pro 328 to be almost identical to the 120sr by blade....did not much like the 328 ...first Rx out after three flights....bought a new one, again three flights and out....now the 228 different story....really flew fine...noisy but fine....
ChespiIker is offline Find More Posts by ChespiIker
Old Dec 16, 2014, 09:06 PM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
8,449 Posts
I found 328 to be a good flyer. motor has good power for F/L . Size is nicer and smoke smaller birds. I never has 120 SR as it cost twice as much way back when. I broke one fly-bar and swash plate. Still have it but since flying nice V120D02s, no need to fly 328.
dankar04 is online now Find More Posts by dankar04
Old Yesterday, 06:29 AM
Joined Jun 2014
585 Posts
Bought it at HK.....around 70 usd.....there was a comment in its reviews that they were being sold so cheap because of faulty Rx....it was true....bought a Rx to replace faulty stock Rx...same same....the 120 SR was nice but it had an obnoxious pendulum effect when flying it....imho needed more power....really needed to be concerned with wind as it could not handle over say 5mph........
Old Yesterday, 08:32 AM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
8,449 Posts
I bought my Solo-pros from H/K also. Well ovwe two years ago. They still fly but hardly ever fly them,. 260a/270a/280a/ 328. Only 4 ch F/P I fly are FBL MSR-X/ V200D01.
I sort of had hobby thing going online. Over ten years aquired alot of kits and engines. Parts etc. Some were for retirerment others to be sold. This stuff paid for my fleet of helis. Many came from trades as market tanked after awhile.
Anyway its different now and new stuff will be very far and few.
If I had to start over Solo-pro would not be bought. Plus as many extras but hey I have flown many / many/ did I say many hours on most of Walkera's and Blade etc.
The 328 was best of S/P birds I have.
dankar04 is online now Find More Posts by dankar04
Old Yesterday, 10:06 AM
Airplane and Heli Flyer
Canada, QC, Montreal
Joined Dec 2009
1,717 Posts
Got my 328 from Hobby King as well, a couple of years back. Blew the Rx after a couple of flights but it was my fault -- 20 feet drop to hard floor. The replacement Rx has been trucking along fine since then (100+ flights). Got a second 328 used for spare parts, but ended up fixing it and flying it as well. They both got a workout this summer as I flew them outside quite a bit as warm-up for my 6-channel SP125.

HK recently dropped a few 328 spare parts in price, so I got new flybars for practically nothing. Got the last few ones, sorry!
V-Man is online now Find More Posts by V-Man
Old Yesterday, 07:27 PM
Joined Jun 2014
585 Posts
Well, as usual, we speak of the party depending on how well we enjoyed ourselves or not....thank you for the comments, seems I just got a couple of Rx from a bad batch....I gave mine away to a friend to use as parts....but I do remember it was a good looking heli....after three months of flying the 120SR and a solo pro 260 dived into CPs...and of course it was too soon for me and learned the easy way.....crashes and lots of spare parts....meanwhile, my credit card kept buying CPs I could not fly...learned CP with Genius, Master, and 120.....yes, and two 228s.before that......lost number one to some wind...could not get it back and lipo ran out of juice...never found it....by this time had hotenx and wk 400....what a fun ride! Wish I had joined this forum then....would have been guided so much better in everything