This thread is privately moderated by micro_builder, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 22, 2011, 12:11 PM
Trader Rating: 25
B A bay B E be B I bicky bi
Thread OP
Off Site

Cleaning out, tons of micro RC gear!!!

Ebay Listing

I've had most this micro stuff sitting in boxes for a few years now, and I'm moving out of state soon, so its time to unload and let someone else make use of it all. I have no idea what its all worth, so I'm just putting it up on Ebay and letting the buyer decide. I can NOT part this stuff out, I'd probably go nuts trying to keep it all straight.

Pretty sure all the RXs work just fine, except one, maybe two of the AA RXs (these are all the older AA RXs, before the range went to crap). The lipos in the three micro helis and the lipo with the AA Cyclone RX/gearbox/actuator are probably drained, as well as the AA hovercraft, they've been sitting for quite a while. I think only one of the blue SS motors doesnt work, otherwise the other motors should be ok. There is a bit of glue on some of the motors, but an razor cleans them up nicely...just not enough time to do it myself.

I do not have a TX for the FlyTech DragonFly RXs or the IFly Vamp RX. Also dont have a TX for the Silverlit SingleWingPlane RX, the Nick Leichty RX, AA Pocket Heli, or EFlite mSR heli. One of the AA TXs has the throttle spring removed, the other is bone stock. The AeroSoarer TX has two extra sets of IR LED emitters for extra range. A number of the RXs dont have wires attatched anymore for the motor, lipo and actuators, but I'm pretty sure I have all the schematics if someone needs them. The Eflight mSR works fine, but the elevator servo will sometimes start twitching like crazy...the little black nut probably needs to be tightened.

I've got a little 14" micro Stryker F-27 that isnt completed, I'll throw it in if the buyer wants it. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks for looking!!

Nick
Last edited by micro_builder; May 22, 2011 at 12:26 PM.
to remove ads between posts
May 22, 2011, 12:13 PM
Trader Rating: 11
mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by micro_builder
Ebay Listing

I've had most this micro stuff sitting in boxes for a few years now, and I'm moving out of state soon, so its time to unload and let someone else make use of it all. I have no idea what its all worth, so I'm just putting it up on Ebay and letting the buyer decide. I can NOT part this stuff out, I'd probably go nuts trying to keep it all straight.

Pretty sure all the RXs work just fine, except one, maybe two of the AA RXs (these are all the older AA RXs, before the range went to crap). The lipos in the three micro helis and the lipo with the AA Cyclone RX/gearbox/actuator are probably drained, as well as the AA hovercraft, they've been sitting for quite a while. I think only one of the blue SS motors doesnt work, otherwise the other motors should be ok. There is a bit of glue on some of the motors, but an razor cleans them up nicely...just not enough time to do it myself.

I do not have a TX for the FlyTech DragonFly RXs or the IFly Vamp RX. Also dont have a TX for the Silverlit SingleWingPlane RX, the Nick Leichty RX, AA Pocket Heli, or EFlite mSR heli.

I've got a little 14" micro Stryker F-27 that isnt completed, I'll throw it in if the buyer wants it. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks for looking!!

Nick

prices?
May 22, 2011, 12:19 PM
My hobby is why Im broke
Is there a minimum price you are willing to accept for the whole lot ? PM me
May 22, 2011, 03:21 PM
Trader Rating: -1
Dead man = no problems -Stalin
WOW. I'm drooling now...
May 23, 2011, 01:19 AM
Trader Rating: 27
Team30 Micro EDF
A worthy collection Nick!!!
May 23, 2011, 03:36 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Wow! that is quite a collection! too bad you're leaving the hobby...
I wish I could have that vapor gearbox and prop... PM sent...

SS
May 23, 2011, 10:42 AM
Trader Rating: 89
DR RC#1
i just need one of the micro gear boxes and motor how much ?
May 23, 2011, 10:49 AM
Trader Rating: 1
I was just wondering if there's any chance you would ship to the uk at my expense and if you have a price to buy it all and end the auction early? Many Thanks
Lex
May 23, 2011, 03:54 PM
B A bay B E be B I bicky bi
Thread OP
Sorry folks, with it being an Ebay auction, I cant part anything out.

Thanks Spotflyer, Nitro and SS, amazing how fast the stuff accumulates - Nitro your collection probably dwarfs mine by miles! I saved enough parts and pieces to build a couple micro planes and some larger stuff, but thats about it!

Lex, if you end up bidding on the auction, I can send it to the UK...I'll send you a shipping estimate if you win it.

Thanks,
Nick
Last edited by micro_builder; May 23, 2011 at 04:04 PM.
May 24, 2011, 10:59 AM
Trader Rating: 1
Cheers Nick, thats fantastic news! Ill keep a hopeful eye on the auction then.
Many Thanks
Lex

Quick Reply