HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by supercublpflier, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 21, 2013, 07:48 PM
Joined Nov 2011
63 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
Brush less Aileron super cub and HPI blitz roller

Updated: I spent more time reviewing and going through all my extra parts of the two planes and it seems that the Brushless is in better condition then i remember, the wing is reinforced with a very big and strong carbon fiber rod with plenty of glue binding it in. I also had to cut two places in the wing to allow the foam to be able to be flattened.

Not sure the size of the engine on the plane but i known its definitely over sized and fly's MUCH MUCH faster than the original cub sitting next to it in the pictures, i do known that i found the esc and it is a 40-50(burst) hobby king esc which does fine with the plane. I do not have a receiver to test all the servos but for good measures ill just say they need to be upgraded. the fire wall has been removed and reinforced, its quite invincible now. The motor is mounted on the recommend aluminum spacer/trust adjuster for the cub. The cub has a big pare of 3 inch rubber tundra tires but i think they throw the planes cg way off, will come with the plane but don't recommend them.

The second more original plane has the basic battery box reinforcements like the brushless and it needs some very simple things add to be flight worthy like servo rods and connections for the rudder and elevator. I have a spare esc/reciever for this plane brand NIP, and a old battery box you could use if not it needs a replacement. As shown their is a lot of extra props and spare things like tires everything shown comes with and the original lipo charger with the wall adapter.

the blitz will come as shown with no receiver esc or motor, although it does have a servo, and some other upgrades to the steering and such, its in rough condition and would be good for parts. Its shocks aren't great and may not be usable. ones already been taken off.

Not sure what to ask for all this so please post of message me with offers and ask any questions and ill respond as soon as i can. Thanks for looking and as for shipping i would rather do it all together or LPU preferred near Syracuse NY. Shipping is on you. Could possibly be broken up for the right price

LOOKING FOR 250 OBO$ for the lot
supercublpflier is offline Find More Posts by supercublpflier
Last edited by supercublpflier; Jan 23, 2013 at 06:34 PM. Reason: total update
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 23, 2013, 03:32 PM
Joined Nov 2011
63 Posts
Bump just to let people know that this has been updated with more detail and items
Old Jan 23, 2013, 05:49 PM
sKrude up, Rejected!
United States, CA, Santa Barbara
Joined Jun 2008
3,186 Posts
Trader Rating: 24
How much for the SCub spare parts?
Not the floats, or skis
DogFly. is offline Find More Posts by DogFly.
Old Jan 23, 2013, 05:59 PM
Joined Nov 2011
63 Posts
i havent priced it out yet, would you want the batteries?
Old Jan 23, 2013, 06:03 PM
sKrude up, Rejected!
Joined Jun 2008
3,186 Posts
Cowl, wing struts, didn't you have the tail surfaces?
Old Jan 23, 2013, 06:03 PM
United States, PA, Gettysburg
Joined Mar 2011
346 Posts
Trader Rating: 112
Maybe I missed it but where is local pick up?
jeb6684 is online now Find More Posts by jeb6684
Old Jan 23, 2013, 06:07 PM
Joined Nov 2011
63 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogFly. View Post
Cowl, wing struts, didn't you have the tail surfaces?
i dont think i do, although i could include the extra tundra tires if interested.
Old Jan 23, 2013, 06:08 PM
Joined Nov 2011
63 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeb6684 View Post
Maybe I missed it but where is local pick up?
I'll make sure i edit the original post, LPU in the Upstate NY area around Syracuse
Old Jan 23, 2013, 06:10 PM
sKrude up, Rejected!
Joined Jun 2008
3,186 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by supercublpflier View Post
i dont think i do, although i could include the extra tundra tires if interested.
Ok, tires, struts, cowl.
shipped to 32086
Old Jan 23, 2013, 06:27 PM
Joined Nov 2011
63 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogFly. View Post
Ok, tires, struts, cowl.
shipped to 32086
shipping was about 10$ almost as much as i would have asked for the srtuts tires and cowl, so if i dont find a buyer for the lot or majority of it, it will be headed your way
Old Jan 25, 2013, 03:26 PM
Joined Nov 2011
63 Posts
FYI reason for sale is only because i got a new Carbon Cub. Will consider all decent offers for the lot, otherwise will be splitting it up