HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Feb 02, 2013, 01:48 AM
Glow 😡 no no no
Australia, SA, Evanston Park
Joined Mar 2010
4,652 Posts
[QUOTE=Grantham Kid;24008124]
Quote:
Originally Posted by narcas View Post
Ever thought of using their stock alert email service

Here's an example[/QUOTE

I use that all the time. It doesn't tell you when stock is expected.
To be honest I don't even think they know when stock will arrive, so it's a waiting game lol
aeromaniac is offline Find More Posts by aeromaniac
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 02, 2013, 02:45 AM
Now what?
narcas's Avatar
Bulli, Australia
Joined Nov 2006
4,096 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grantham Kid View Post
I use that all the time. It doesn't tell you when stock is expected.
Oh, I see your point.

Sounds like you need one of these,
narcas is online now Find More Posts by narcas
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 02, 2013, 01:23 PM
Glow 😡 no no no
Australia, SA, Evanston Park
Joined Mar 2010
4,652 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by narcas View Post
Oh, I see your point.

Sounds like you need one of these,
Does it work for x lotto as well lol.
aeromaniac is offline Find More Posts by aeromaniac
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 02, 2013, 06:00 PM
Glow 😡 no no no
Australia, SA, Evanston Park
Joined Mar 2010
4,652 Posts
If any of you are interested, the music that plays at the end of Hobbyking daily is "false astronomy, mister lies" lol

I used sound hound on my iPhone to find out.
aeromaniac is offline Find More Posts by aeromaniac
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2013, 06:42 PM
Registered User
Australia, SA, Munno Para
Joined Sep 2011
927 Posts
Hobby King lift your game because its way of.

I ordered a piece of motor cycle gear from the US on the 11th the same day I placed an order with HK.

Bike gear turned up at my door on the 18th order taken, proceesed, packed, posted and delivered half way around the world in 7 days.

Now my HK order sits in a print que for many days before finally being processed and getting an email on the 19th to tell me my order has finally been posted and

YOUR ORDER MAY TAKE UP TO 45 DAYS TO ARRIVE.

Get real, your customer service needs a rocket up them
golf_lake is offline Find More Posts by golf_lake
Last edited by golf_lake; Feb 19, 2013 at 07:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2013, 07:01 PM
Plays with Toys
tim_mellor's Avatar
Port Fairy, Australia
Joined Jun 2005
1,972 Posts
While I have been making some allowances for Chinese New Year created back logs my order of the 11th has only been picked as of today out of HongKong

Not flash!
tim_mellor is offline Find More Posts by tim_mellor
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2013, 07:15 PM
Now what?
narcas's Avatar
Bulli, Australia
Joined Nov 2006
4,096 Posts
Scroll back a year and you will see people complaining about the same delays.

It's well known that nothing happens for over a week due to Chinese New Year.

Get used to it....or pay double.
narcas is online now Find More Posts by narcas
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2013, 07:44 PM
Registered User
Australia, SA, Munno Para
Joined Sep 2011
927 Posts
Just because it happens every year is no reason to not let HK know we are not happy

and the fact they are cheap doesnt justify poor service.

perhaps a message to tell people its our holiday time and we wont process your order for over a week and give people the option to buy else where
golf_lake is offline Find More Posts by golf_lake
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2013, 07:49 PM
Now what?
narcas's Avatar
Bulli, Australia
Joined Nov 2006
4,096 Posts
Well don't sook to us about it. Tell them directly. I'm sure they'll change China's calendar around to suit your toy plane habit.
narcas is online now Find More Posts by narcas
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2013, 07:56 PM
Glow 😡 no no no
Australia, SA, Evanston Park
Joined Mar 2010
4,652 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by narcas View Post
Well don't sook to us about it. Tell them directly. I'm sure they'll change China's calendar around to suit your toy plane habit.
His got you there golf lol
aeromaniac is offline Find More Posts by aeromaniac
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2013, 09:46 PM
Registered User
Gimmer's Avatar
Australia, QLD
Joined May 2011
695 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by golf_lake View Post
Just because it happens every year is no reason to not let HK know we are not happy

and the fact they are cheap doesnt justify poor service.

perhaps a message to tell people its our holiday time and we wont process your order for over a week and give people the option to buy else where
Like this?

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/newsPage.asp

Due to the Chinese New Year holidays, please see our revised trading hours over the period:

Hong Kong warehouse - Closed from the 11th of February to the 13th of February
China warehouse (JIT Items) - Closed from the 6th of February to the 16th of February

Support Center - Business as usual (Running 24/7)
Live Chat - Business as usual (Running 24/7)

USA warehouse - Business as usual
AUS warehouse - Business as usual
UK warehouse - Business as usual
DE warehouse - Business as usual
NL warehouse - Business as usual
BR warehouse - Business as usual

We appreciate your patience with any delays experienced around these dates. We've been working very hard leading up to this event to ensure impact is minimal.



I ordered a JIT item just prior to Chinese New Year, paid for EMS shipping. It still hasn't shipped, exactly as I expected .. No surprises or complaints from me.
Gimmer is offline Find More Posts by Gimmer
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2013, 10:38 PM
Registered User
Australia, SA, Munno Para
Joined Sep 2011
927 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeromaniac View Post
His got you there golf lol
Not really, I can and will complain here if I am not happy and I am not
golf_lake is offline Find More Posts by golf_lake
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2013, 01:28 AM
Glow 😡 no no no
Australia, SA, Evanston Park
Joined Mar 2010
4,652 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by golf_lake View Post
Not really, I can and will complain here if I am not happy and I am not
Go Golf go lol
aeromaniac is offline Find More Posts by aeromaniac
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2013, 03:45 AM
Registered User
Australia, NSW, Burwood
Joined Dec 2008
168 Posts
Go ahead and pay full price at your LHS then. There's also other online hobby stores based in China who may want your business. I bet they're on holidays due to Chinese New Year as well.
symowallo is offline Find More Posts by symowallo
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2013, 06:08 AM
Registered User
Australia, SA, Munno Para
Joined Sep 2011
927 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by symowallo View Post
Go ahead and pay full price at your LHS then. There's also other online hobby stores based in China who may want your business. I bet they're on holidays due to Chinese New Year as well.
LOL

One can only hope that HK take on complaints and learn from them and attempt to rectify issues to increase customer satisfaction and not be like Oz B&M stores that wonder why they cant sell things
golf_lake is offline Find More Posts by golf_lake
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion The Good, Bad & Ugly robinflyer Life, The Universe, and Politics 10 Nov 09, 2009 02:29 PM
Castle Creations Good Bad Ugly? LTChip Power Systems 20 May 01, 2003 08:31 AM
Yippee! The Good The Bad And The Ugly ducatista Micro Helis 0 Mar 13, 2003 03:12 AM
MiniFlash- the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly bugleboy Parkflyers 9 Feb 20, 2003 11:08 PM
MiniFlash- the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly bugleboy Aerial Photography 4 Feb 19, 2003 02:21 PM