Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Jun 14, 2014, 06:37 PM
deltas are cool
AIR SALLY's Avatar
Tehachapi ,CA.
Joined Apr 2006
20,417 Posts
let us know what comes in the kit version ...like gear door sequencer,light ect ...i know there are no servos ,motors or esc .just wndering about every thing else.
AIR SALLY is online now Find More Posts by AIR SALLY
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 23, 2014, 09:38 PM
deltas are cool
AIR SALLY's Avatar
Tehachapi ,CA.
Joined Apr 2006
20,417 Posts
any body know whats going on at BH ? seems most there planes are out of stock
AIR SALLY is online now Find More Posts by AIR SALLY
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2014, 11:14 AM
Registered User
jetmann's Avatar
Japan, Kanagawa Prefecture, Atsugi
Joined Feb 2013
133 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR SALLY View Post
any body know whats going on at BH ? seems most there planes are out of stock
Not sure. I stopped my order, because of to many mix reviews about it. My best though would be, is because they have a huge shipment coming in.
jetmann is offline Find More Posts by jetmann
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2014, 05:59 PM
deltas are cool
AIR SALLY's Avatar
Tehachapi ,CA.
Joined Apr 2006
20,417 Posts
thats what i was hoping for .
AIR SALLY is online now Find More Posts by AIR SALLY
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 01, 2014, 03:52 AM
France / Nantes
totor44's Avatar
Joined May 2008
25 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR SALLY View Post
let us know what comes in the kit version ...like gear door sequencer,light ect ...i know there are no servos ,motors or esc .just wndering about every thing else.
Hi
I bought the kit version on BH and I confirm the kit comes with only retracts and sequencer . No other electronics
totor44 is offline Find More Posts by totor44
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 01, 2014, 04:03 AM
France / Nantes
totor44's Avatar
Joined May 2008
25 Posts
Hi guys,

Can you help me ?
I received my kit version of BH. And i have a question.

I have a T14 MZ, I don't now if sequencer of retracts works fine with futaba ????
on my LX FA-18 all electronics don't works, but with Spektrum works perfect.

For theses reasons i want, use my retracts with out sequencer.

How do you Connect your restracts on your RX, if you do not used the sequencer door ?
For using a program mixer for orpen/close retratcs and doors

Thanks guys
totor44 is offline Find More Posts by totor44
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 04, 2014, 10:09 PM
Registered User
buffetbob's Avatar
Joined Nov 2010
120 Posts
One thing I learned early on is you really need to use the sequencer. Besides it works fine! Also remember the gear DO NOT plug into anything other than the sequencer as you will fry the motors. If you go with another sequencer it must put out the same voltage as the stock one or the gear will be toast. I've not had any problems with my stock gear and/or the sequencer and besides, it works just like the real thing. The retracts plug into the gear sequencer and the sequencer plugs into the gear channel. Hope this helps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by totor44 View Post
Hi guys,

Can you help me ?
I received my kit version of BH. And i have a question.

I have a T14 MZ, I don't now if sequencer of retracts works fine with futaba ????
on my LX FA-18 all electronics don't works, but with Spektrum works perfect.

For theses reasons i want, use my retracts with out sequencer.

How do you Connect your restracts on your RX, if you do not used the sequencer door ?
For using a program mixer for orpen/close retratcs and doors

Thanks guys
buffetbob is offline Find More Posts by buffetbob
RCG Plus Member
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 06, 2014, 03:07 AM
Registered User
CarToon's Avatar
Los Angeles
Joined Feb 2011
1,343 Posts
Would someone tell me the diameter of the top turret?

Thanks,
Marty
CarToon is offline Find More Posts by CarToon
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 06, 2014, 07:21 AM
Registered User
Joined Jan 2013
67 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarToon View Post
Would someone tell me the diameter of the top turret?

Thanks,
Marty

The outside circle is 95mm, and the inner circle where it fits in the fuselage is
92mm.
ElectFoam is offline Find More Posts by ElectFoam
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 07, 2014, 02:35 AM
Registered User
CarToon's Avatar
Los Angeles
Joined Feb 2011
1,343 Posts
Thanks!
CarToon is offline Find More Posts by CarToon
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 07, 2014, 03:56 AM
France / Nantes
totor44's Avatar
Joined May 2008
25 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffetbob View Post
One thing I learned early on is you really need to use the sequencer. Besides it works fine! Also remember the gear DO NOT plug into anything other than the sequencer as you will fry the motors. If you go with another sequencer it must put out the same voltage as the stock one or the gear will be toast. I've not had any problems with my stock gear and/or the sequencer and besides, it works just like the real thing. The retracts plug into the gear sequencer and the sequencer plugs into the gear channel. Hope this helps!
Many thanks Buffetbob !
I understand better now, and I'll test like that
totor44 is offline Find More Posts by totor44
Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:26 PM
Registered User
4stripes's Avatar
Canada, ON, Burlington
Joined Jan 2009
2,843 Posts
Helped a friend sort the wiring on his LX B25. What a mess! The stock BEC was intermittent and would only run for a few seconds before quitting. Replaced with another 7A unit from HK. The retract control board is also intermittent but works most of the time. When it stops, squeezing the board seems to get it going again! Definitely needs replacement. We flew it on a 4S 3300mah battery for 5 minutes the first flight and it took 2400mah to recharge. Not bad, but the 4S performance is as if it was fully loaded with fuel and bombs. Not very good climb but certainly looks very scale. In future, I think 5S will be a better option to give a little extra climb power.
Has anyone tried 6S on the stock setup? Asking because I have many 6S packs for my EDF's.
Thanks
4stripes is online now Find More Posts by 4stripes
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Some photos of the EDF fleet!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Build Log New LX FA-18 twin 70mm EDF {from LX models & Blitz works R/C} brandonmoon Foamy EDFs 1444 Apr 05, 2012 01:38 AM
Video LX B-2 Landing Gear RGS2010 Electric Plane Talk 3 Oct 03, 2011 07:16 AM
Wanted JR models B-25 parts wingman11570 Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 0 Aug 04, 2011 01:14 AM
Wanted JR Models B-25 jricchio Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 0 Jul 16, 2011 01:36 PM
Sold JR Models B-25 onio condor Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 2 Jun 25, 2011 08:12 AM