SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Patrick Reed, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 19, 2013, 12:34 PM
United States, WA, Sumner
Joined Jan 2013
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
Hobbico & Kyosho lot of 2 planes 3 remotes and helicoptor parts, 1 complete?

Moved into our new house and this was left in the attic. I know nothing about them so I'm trying to list the best that I can. I have no idea if any of it works or if it all works. Selling or trading. Price is based on about 75% combination of ebay and craigslist used prices on parts that I could find. It looks like there is enough for a full plane with lots of extras, maybe enough for both planes. Can't tell if the helicopter is complete but there are lots of parts for it. Not piecing it out, selling as a lot.
Here is the list of items as I can tell.
3 controllers -- 1 Futaba FP-T7UAF, 1 Futaba Conquest FP-T6NFK, 1 Airtronics Vanguard VG6DR
2 engines -- 1- OS Max FP, 1 has an exhaust looking thing on it. The other does not
10+ different types of receiver units most look to be Futaba. There are several in side the Superstar 40, 1 on the bottom of each wing, some that are on the helicopter, and some that are loose. Don't ask because I have no idea what they do.
2 -- pairs of new wheels 2 225t in package
2- new sets of spinners 2 both red
4- extra blades for plane
2 or 3 -- extra sets of blades for the helicopter still in box
Tyco RC jet stream fieled charger, don't know how it fits the picture
4- futaba nr-4J rechargeable battery packs
1 -- new set of landing gear in package
3 different charging adaptors
The Hobbico Superstar 40 body and wings look like its been crashed or banged up, but looks repairable
There is another plane body and wings (Aircore 40) that is pretty banged up, can be used as parts or repaired?
The helicoptor is a concept 30 dx by Kyosho, not sure if its all there but lots of misc

Will trade for a nice coffee/end table set (no or minimal glass, prefer tile or slate topped), tan microfiber couch in good/clean condition.

I'll do my best to answer questions, I don't pretend to know anything about these things other than what I look up. Selling/trading the whole group for $200 or best offer. Not willing to break it up at this time, want to sell as a lot. Text or email me at two53-209-4507
Patrick Reed is offline Find More Posts by Patrick Reed
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 19, 2013, 02:00 PM
Flying Wood For Fun
Canada, ON, Harrowsmith
Joined Jan 2012
6,601 Posts
Trader Rating: 120
I like the helicopter body!

The "10+ different types of receiver units most look to be Futaba. There are several in side the Superstar 40, 1 on the bottom of each wing" ...are called Servos

Just to let you know

good luck with the sale!
irun4fundotca is offline Find More Posts by irun4fundotca
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 22, 2013, 09:12 PM
United States, WA, Kent
Joined Dec 2012
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Young Pilot

I am trying to increase my rc airplane fleet and was wondering if you could donate or maybe sell me something cheap because im just 15 and don't have allot of money i also live in Seattle
MichealYoungrcpi is offline Find More Posts by MichealYoungrcpi
Old Feb 05, 2013, 12:45 PM
United States, CA, Chico
Joined Feb 2012
32 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
Hi. I know you don't want to split up, but I could really use some of the concept 30 stuff (blades and canopy mainly), but have no use for airplane stuff. Let me know if you change your mind.
6stringslider is offline Find More Posts by 6stringslider