HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Aug 27, 2014, 07:44 AM
You sabotaged my plane.
eliworm's Avatar
Arizona
Joined Jun 2002
2,770 Posts
I've been wanting to build one of these since Paul and I came out to fly the 727 and I saw you fly Tigger. This video really got my blood going. I put it in cad a few weeks back. I just need to get off my butt and fire up the laser.

Jim
eliworm is offline Find More Posts by eliworm
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 27, 2014, 09:16 AM
Home of "Golf Cart Flying"
pecanpatch's Avatar
Griffin GA
Joined Aug 2008
8,287 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliworm View Post
I've been wanting to build one of these since Paul and I came out to fly the 727 and I saw you fly Tigger. This video really got my blood going. I put it in cad a few weeks back. I just need to get off my butt and fire up the laser.

Jim
Thanks Jim,
Did you see the video I produced that day of the Tiggerbat? My best effort
pecanpatch is online now Find More Posts by pecanpatch
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Tiggers Big Show
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2014, 05:55 PM
You sabotaged my plane.
eliworm's Avatar
Arizona
Joined Jun 2002
2,770 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pecanpatch View Post
Thanks Jim,
Did you see the video I produced that day of the Tiggerbat? My best effort

Sure did. It turned out great. I also have a short video I had taken that day. I'll see if I can get it posted in the near future.

By the way, what was the name of the flying wing we were doing the golf cart challenge with that day?

Thanks,
Jim
eliworm is offline Find More Posts by eliworm
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2014, 07:19 PM
Home of "Golf Cart Flying"
pecanpatch's Avatar
Griffin GA
Joined Aug 2008
8,287 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliworm View Post
Sure did. It turned out great. I also have a short video I had taken that day. I'll see if I can get it posted in the near future.

By the way, what was the name of the flying wing we were doing the golf cart challenge with that day?

Thanks,
Jim
The Paintball wing! I have a couple always airworthy (one is FPV)
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1551613
pecanpatch is online now Find More Posts by pecanpatch
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Tiggers Big Show
Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:40 AM
You sabotaged my plane.
eliworm's Avatar
Arizona
Joined Jun 2002
2,770 Posts
Thank you, I'm adding this one to my list as well.
eliworm is offline Find More Posts by eliworm
Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:27 PM
Home of "Golf Cart Flying"
pecanpatch's Avatar
Griffin GA
Joined Aug 2008
8,287 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliworm View Post
Thank you, I'm adding this one to my list as well.
I remember now, seems like you got the hang of it in half a lap around the field and were laughing your butt off the rest of the way.... Kinda skunked your Buddy at it
pecanpatch is online now Find More Posts by pecanpatch
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Tiggers Big Show
Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:30 PM
You sabotaged my plane.
eliworm's Avatar
Arizona
Joined Jun 2002
2,770 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pecanpatch View Post
I remember now, seems like you got the hang of it in half a lap around the field and were laughing your butt off the rest of the way.... Kinda skunked your Buddy at it
Yep, had a great time. Flying at your place really made my vacation.

Oh, and I've had to school Paul a few times.

Jim
eliworm is offline Find More Posts by eliworm
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Build Log B-17 Flying Foamie The Legacy Foamies (Scratchbuilt) 43 Feb 14, 2014 08:30 AM
Discussion Which two DW Foamie Models are the Best, and is their a night-flying kit interest? gabrielisrael 3D Foamies 7 Jan 15, 2011 10:49 AM
Video 5.25" geobat flying figure-8's in a 13'x15' living room iter Electric Plane Talk 0 Aug 18, 2006 11:10 PM
RC Vectron Flying Saucer Daniel11 Coaxial Helicopters 19 Jan 02, 2005 05:50 PM