Old Today, 07:22 PM
Find More Posts by andriuP6
Spain
Joined Jan 2013
38 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantasmicGirl View Post
Aww... that's so sweet!

I had an accident while rock climbing. I fell about 50-75 feet (or so I'm told). I broke multiple bones, lost a kneecap and most of my quad muscle in my left leg. It's too early to tell if I need an artificial knee, but at the moment, there isn't much holding the two pieces together. I've been through multiple surgeries (with more planned) and have started PT.

They continue to pick pieces of rock out of my scalp.

The doctors tried to forcing my knee to go the full 90 degrees. They ended up splitting my knee open and I was rushed in for yet another surgery. Hopefully, the docs recover from their temporary hearing loss.

This isn't the right forum for all this. So... Long story short... I think FPV is still in my future. Walking and climbing are iffy at this point.

In the meantime, I have a simulator to keep me occupied. I've discovered that helis can be fun too. tick tock tick tock

I've sure missed everyone.
Hope you recover soon, It won't be so hard with fpv on your mind
And yeah, the helicopters are really fun, been flying them for 6 years and still love them!
andriuP6 is offline Find More Posts by andriuP6
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 07:26 PM
Find More Posts by Capt Buscemi
Australia, QLD, Brisbane
Joined Aug 2012
244 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantasmicGirl View Post
Aww... that's so sweet!

I had an accident while rock climbing.

I've sure missed everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanya View Post
just received news from RMRC regarding Blackout ...We have been told the owner of the company has fallen seriously ill and has stopped production. We h"

Puts things in perspective, hey?

Welcome back PG, we've missed you too, sounds like you had a very lucky escape, albeit with plenty of painful times! Hope your recovery goes well, and we look forward to more of your relentlessly cheery posts.

And Blackout, I hope he's doing ok. He's always been a bit mysterious, even for those of us in his hometown, but I'm sure Brisbane's FPV community would rally around if he needed help.
Capt Buscemi is offline Find More Posts by Capt Buscemi