Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Yesterday, 06:20 PM
Joined Feb 2014
18 Posts
Hi All. I have been flying my SD 50 for about 6 years it's been one of my favorite planes
On the weekend a club mate ran into my wing with his plane and the prop damaged my wing badly so i thought i would purchase a new plane from my local hobby shop,to my surprise i was told that this kit is now discontinued.I'm very surprised that H9 have stop producing this beautiful plane
And there in nothing out there that i would consider buying to replace this great performance sport plane
So look after your SD50, mine will be sadly missed
WattsinThat is offline Find More Posts by WattsinThat
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 07:02 PM
Flying Full Size & Fun Size :)
United States, CA, Calabasas
Joined Apr 2010
1,896 Posts
Sorry to hear that.
If your damaged wing is the left one, there's a new one available here: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?LH_FS...ndowner&_sop=3
Otherwise, you might try posting a wanted ad in the classifieds, both here and on RC Universe.
Best,
Josh
jgalexander is offline Find More Posts by jgalexander
RCG Plus Member
Old Yesterday, 08:26 PM
Joined Feb 2014
18 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgalexander View Post
Sorry to hear that.
If your damaged wing is the left one, there's a new one available here: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?LH_FS...ndowner&_sop=3
Otherwise, you might try posting a wanted ad in the classifieds, both here and on RC Universe.
Best,
Josh
Hi, thanks for the info unfortunately it's the right wing but i might have found one that is slightly damaged but repairable
I have also brought a new sport speed plane not a SD 50
WattsinThat is offline Find More Posts by WattsinThat
Last edited by WattsinThat; Today at 04:43 AM.
Old Today, 05:03 AM
186mph Funjet Ultra
nieuw vennep, the netherlands
Joined Feb 2010
490 Posts
My 6S Sundowner 50, silent speed (130mph).
Hangar 9 - Sundowner 50 racing around @ HLC (3 min 2 sec)

Grts

Rene
E-speed buff is offline Find More Posts by E-speed buff